FOXES/BADGERS AND PITBULLS!!!

no im not an idiot but thought i would start with a enticing title.

this for the cranks who suddenly saw it and clicked on hoping for some more juicy details and pictures that they can save print off,ect ect

you know who you are,you are sneaky very sneaky and think that you are never ever going to be rumbled dont you,your now smiling thinking how clever you are and how far off the mark that i am.

not let me tell you something

hunting lads maybe a bit big headed sometimes an get drawn into saying things or posting things they later regret due to the unwavoring patriotism and defiance of the powers that be and formost for the love of there dogs there hunting and the whole countryside in general.something you will never comprehend.

so yes we maybe a bit daft sometimes but we and i do use this generally we are not forgetters,

so while your sat here watching us right now,take a look at the window,the curtains,is there anyone watching you?????

wouldnt be nice would it

what if one of us has discovered who you are!!!!! and what you are up too...

we wouldnt post it on hear would we,

we would do to you what you think your so good at doing to us,are you ungetable,totally immune and invisible so will never fear reprisal

think again pal

some lads dont forget and never will and the fire to seek out people like you is as strong as the desire to hunt

but maybe just maybe we may start hunting you

in life what goes around will certainly come around and never ever do to others what you wouldnt want done to yourself so do your self a favor and shut the curtains will ya,go on jump up and shut them

we are only hear once just some for a shorter time than others!

pople who read this and dont understand take a deep breath crawl from under your stone read it again.

dont post shit

dont post brags

stop asing stupid or enticing questions

lots of love

THE GIMP

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no im not an idiot but thought i would start with a enticing title.

this for the cranks who suddenly saw it and clicked on hoping for some more juicy details and pictures that they can save print off,ect ect

you know who you are,you are sneaky very sneaky and think that you are never ever going to be rumbled dont you,your now smiling thinking how clever you are and how far off the mark that i am.

not let me tell you something

hunting lads maybe a bit big headed sometimes an get drawn into saying things or posting things they later regret due to the unwavoring patriotism and defiance of the powers that be and formost for the love of there dogs there hunting and the whole countryside in general.something you will never comprehend.

so yes we maybe a bit daft sometimes but we and i do use this generally we are not forgetters,

so while your sat here watching us right now,take a look at the window,the curtains,is there anyone watching you?????

wouldnt be nice would it

what if one of us has discovered who you are!!!!! and what you are up too...

we wouldnt post it on hear would we,

we would do to you what you think your so good at doing to us,are you ungetable,totally immune and invisible so will never fear reprisal

think again pal

some lads dont forget and never will and the fire to seek out people like you is as strong as the desire to hunt

but maybe just maybe we may start hunting you

in life what goes around will certainly come around and never ever do to others what you wouldnt want done to yourself so do your self a favor and shut the curtains will ya,go on jump up and shut them

we are only hear once just some for a shorter time than others!

pople who read this and dont understand take a deep breath crawl from under your stone read it again.

dont post shit

dont post brags

stop asing stupid or enticing questions

lots of love

THE GIMP

well said :clapper: :clapper: