i am brand new and ready to go

WHY HAVE YOU GOT A PIC OF HPOOL_HUNTERS DOG IN YOUR AVATAR? AND THE OTHER DOG IN PIC IS HIS MATES FROM YORKSHIRE , SO WHO THE HELL ARE YOU , OBVIOUSLY SOMEONE OUT TO START TROUBLE , AS THIS ISNT HPOOL_HUNTER HE HAS LEFT THE SITE , THIS IS HIS BROTHER SO I KNOW FINE WELL THIS ISNT HIM . SO WHO IS TRYING TO MAKE TROUBLE , , HES OFF NOW SO GROW UP AND LEAVE IT BE. WHOEVER YOU ARE HAVE RIPPED THAT PIC FROM THE HUNTING WITH HOUNDS FORUM . AS IT EVEN STATES ON THE PIC IF YOU LOOK.

OBVIOUSLY WHOEVER IT HAS REALISED HE ASKED TO BE DELETED , NOW BECAUSE THEY LEAD SAD LIVES NEED TO FEEL LIKE THERE IMPORTANT . IM NOT ARSED WHAT MY BROTHER AS SAID OR DONE ON HERE , POINTLESS STARTING SHITE FOR NE REASON IS THERE , WHAT EVER THIS SO CALLED MEMBER SAYS IM GUESSING BY THE POSTS OFF HIS ALREADY , I WOULDNT RESPOND TO AS THERE WILL BE JUST TAKING THE PISS.

Edited by coursing_lad
hello i am new here and hope i enjoy this site

what do u think you doing you prick,, thats mine and hpoo_hunters dog in the pik. every1 this person is a fake

Why are they fake?? Do you have sole ownership rights on all pictures on here can you prove that the dogs in the picture is yours?

The only prick round here is you do your self a favour and grow up

Do you have sole ownership rights on all pictures on here can you prove that the dogs in the picture is yours?

Assuming Abbot is telling the truth!

The ownership and rights to all pictures belong to the person that took the photo's, unless the rights have been given away or sold.

what do u think you doing you prick,, thats mine and hpoo_hunters dog in the pik. every1 this person is a fake

Why are they fake?? Do you have sole ownership rights on all pictures on here can you prove that the dogs in the picture is yours?

are you having a laugh?? its my own f*****g dog corse i have ownership u gimp

are you having a laugh?? its my own f*****g dog corse i have ownership u gimp

Say it as you mean it Abbot!.... :clapper: ...Fecking well said!!...There are too many 'Knock Of Nigels' these days... :laugh:

Hello and welcome

As for useing a picture of someones dogs

you must of fought they were good dogs

Me myself would of been quite happy thinking

they were good enougth to put in your avator

But i still would of asked you to remove them

but aproached it a different way

Mick..