laguna whippet x greyhound

whippet x greys are normally smaller to the shoulder then a greyhound with a long back, this is nice as it gives the bonus of longer stride length, helps on various quarrey, both my lurchers have whippet and greyhound in and are very loyal - i went to go and get the bus, the older bitch broke out of a dog crate, got out the window, climbed along the guttering and onto the conservatry slid down the roof and followed me with a waggy tail :o they are very sweet tempered bit fizzy in the morning before their first gallop, my bitch knows what i'm doing bfore i do which is handy as she then reads me well when we're ferreting

best of luck with the dog mate

lurcher lass x x x

whippet x greys are normally smaller to the shoulder then a greyhound with a long back, this is nice as it gives the bonus of longer stride length, helps on various quarrey, both my lurchers have whippet and greyhound in and are very loyal - i went to go and get the bus, the older bitch broke out of a dog crate, got out the window, climbed along the guttering and onto the conservatry slid down the roof and followed me with a waggy tail :o they are very sweet tempered bit fizzy in the morning before their first gallop, my bitch knows what i'm doing bfore i do which is handy as she then reads me well when we're ferreting

best of luck with the dog mate

lurcher lass x x x

sounds ok to me pal, anything with a bit of whippet in there does the job.

atb J.A

best ya can get!

iv one now for 3 years and she has served me well!

mainly a foxin dog but loves the odd rabbit!

very loyal and great temperment!

just before she had the pups! :icon_redface:

thats good to hear. im just worried about stamina. is your dog well able to keep up the pace on a nyt lamping??

Guest hunterside

nowt wrong with laguna whippet / grey this is my old bitch peg now it the good hands of georgia on this site. she's was bred out of a dog of sooty sam to a small coursing grey bitch .

Edited by hunterside