Last Pig Hunting Trip

Guest JCD

Some photos of the last trip i went on a few weeks ago. An 18 hour drive to south west Quuensland. Only got one. This was the first time i have hunted this place. It's massive even for Australia, the property is 3 million acres. Alot of time was just exploring trying to find our way around. We had to leave early because we got low on fuel. The nearest servo was 200km away. Had three tyres blow out in the first 300km on the way home, luckly the last spare made the final 100km to the nearest tyre shop.

All in all it was a good trip, atleast the one we got was a good size. Always like seeing the scenic shots you guys post so have included a few.

8305resize0134gy.jpg

8305resize0149lh.jpg

The bitch on the right was the one who caught the pig.

8305resize0157lb.jpg

A dingo my Dad shot. It was one of 8 eating a dead cow.

8305resize0169bv.jpg

This photo was taken on the way. The reason it looks dark is because it was a dust storm.

8305resize0022ot.jpg

Some photos of the river.

8305resize0031lt.jpg

8305resize0091fl.jpg

8305resize0200zp.jpg

Our campsite.

8305resize0084hp.jpg

A few more

8305resize0118cv.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmfao 3 million acres in south west qld?lol mate i live in south queensland and your a fecking idiot.tell me one place in sw qld that is 3 million acres?there only one place up gulf country that big..by the way you know geoff from newcastle????maybe the reason you were trying to find your way around was becasue you were running the roads.lol..anyhow good pics shame bout the bullshit story behind it!

great pics and great story keep em coming. cant wait to get out there myself in a year or two. WHO SAID GREAT LOOKING DOGS? IM SURE THERE GREAT AT THERE JOB, AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS, BUT CUMON , THEY SURE R UGLY . TELL IT LIKE IT IS.

Clinton i assume your the same Clinton on boardogs, i'm JC on boardogs. Good to see a typical responce from you. I'll informed uneducated and FULL OF SHIT. If you don't know about it it never happened! :rolleyes:

I was hoping to be able to do a link for you but the old Stanbroke web site is getting redone. I will scan the pages tomorrow just for YOU. Tanbar do you know how big it is? Bullo downs? There are many more and i have not even mentioned the property i go on!

Look forward to reading your apology Clinton, i hope you have the balls to do so DICKHEAD. :good: regards JC ;) I don't run roads either :realmad: :realmad:

Charlie the brindle dog is a real bitsa, Bull Arab, Dane, Stag, Pit, Ridgeback and many more. Thanks for the postve reponses to the rest. :)