Lightforce lamps

Guest vin

hello all

My friend has given me a spare Lightforce lamp.. how do i tell which model it is ? theres no other logos on except "lightforce" i can take a picture if this helps...it comes with a black beltpack and two 7v batteries..

anyone know how to tell the difference between the range of lamps they make ?

also theres no charger...do i use one of those that charges up kids battery powered bikes etc etc or one thats used for cars and motorbikes 12v and 6v switchable ?

ATVB

vin

are we talkin lens size here ? if so im looking at it being a striker..thanks john..

could i run it from one 12v etc etc.. and i know get why everyone has problems with the wiring on these set ups...it looks like a joke..cheap shit connectors etc etc..how do you improve the wiring. ?

atb

vin

here,s a few pics of it...i think one battery will be better than these 2....they are heavy as well..

and i think my little LEDs are still way better for mooching...look at size difference.. and they weigh very little.

post-11815-1239989208.jpg

post-11815-1239989935.jpg

post-11815-1239990106.jpg

whats the battery life like on the mag light vin?

great...they all last a good night out...and if your really mad for it you can carry spares in yer pocket and still not feel the weight... the middle one is amazing.but the Mag is great value 4 money.. its all in my post The Ultimate Lamp.. im still at it trying to get some beam shots and comparisons..

I will use the striker now as a yard stick..and get some pictures up.

whats the battery life like on the mag light vin?

great...they all last a good night out...and if your really mad for it you can carry spares in yer pocket and still not feel the weight... the middle one is amazing.but the Mag is great value 4 money.. its all in my post The Ultimate Lamp.. im still at it trying to get some beam shots and comparisons..

I will use the striker now as a yard stick..and get some pictures up. If you can get the same performance out of the mag as the striker i will have one of you

just been out with the striker and tested it against the Mag and Tiablo...

Both give the striker a run for the money, its a close call to say which is best.. its down to personal taste..

Both the LEDs have a tighter beam with a lot less spread.. and they both go the distance on the length of beam..so its very hard to say.

they way less..and fit in yer pocket .and will probably last longer before recharge, spares are easy to carry.

atvb

vin

Will these ltle torches last a full night vin, or should i say how long will the batteries last .

the other thing is , lampers have always strived to get tight beams of light. but i wonder if you could go to tight. you see when using the light force , and you flick round a field you see lots of rabbits in the edges of the beam. and even when the dog is running you will notice one out the corrner of your eye in the edge of the beam, sat tight that you may run next.

also when the dog is running at the farthest edge of the beam , it would be very easy to compleatly loose the dog and quarry if there wernt i little bit of periferal light.

any way look forward to you findings , cheers TOMO :thumbs: