Why is the dogo argentino on the DDA?

Why are any of them

Mick..

buggered if i know, i am just trying to get the smallest shred of common sense out of it. As far as i can tell they seem to have the idea that banning a breed some how prevents bad owners. But why the dogo argentino, whats it ever done to get their crosshairs on it?

In my opinion the reason this breed is on the list is the same as the reason the tosa is on the list....it makes it " look like " the dda is not specifically pointing the finger at the pit bull......even though there has never been a breed known as the dogo argentina on these shores and only ever 1 japanese tosa...

It also helps that neither are kc recognised breeds,have a fighting background and have a vaguely similar look to the pit bull......................the only reason the good old staffordshire bull terrier escaped the list is that theres money to be made as its a kc registered breed.....yet their look and background have more similarities than any of the other listed breeds......corrupt,senseless....and pure bollocks are all words that spring to mind when it comes to the dda theres no point trying to make sense of it as there never was any.

In my opinion the reason this breed is on the list is the same as the reason the tosa is on the list....it makes it " look like " the dda is not specifically pointing the finger at the pit bull......even though there has never been a breed known as the dogo argentina on these shores and only ever 1 japanese tosa...

It also helps that neither are kc recognised breeds,have a fighting background and have a vaguely similar look to the pit bull......................the only reason the good old staffordshire bull terrier escaped the list is that theres money to be made as its a kc registered breed.....yet their look and background have more similarities than any of the other listed breeds......corrupt,senseless....and pure bollocks are all words that spring to mind when it comes to the dda theres no point trying to make sense of it as there never was any.

Couldnt have Said It Any Better :clapper::thumbs:

about as much as i expected

the older i get, the more i really f*****g hate the way this country is run. I used to laugh at older people moaning, but the sheer ignorance people can get away with in such priveleged, apparently educated and trusted positions is utterly infathomable.

i did work eperiance witht the council and he told me that thats the reason others were added to the list, so that it didnt look like they were pointing the finger at just the pit bull

[bANNED TEXT] THIS PLACE WAS A EMPIRE WE WAS LEED BY A EMPROIRE.

[bANNED TEXT] WE WAS A KINGDOM WE WAS LEED BY A KING.

KNOW WE ARE A COUNTRY WE ARE LEED BY A C**T.

Keep off the drink or go back to school, cabbage.

i did work eperiance witht the council and he told me that thats the reason others were added to the list, so that it didnt look like they were pointing the finger at just the pit bull

What other reason could it be....they banned breeds of dog that were never even here !...its like banning the north african spotted flying terrier....not only has there never been any in britain but not many people have ever heard of them.......it was a gutless and senseless piece of legislation.