Parcel arrived

THESE SNARES ARE SOLD AS COLLECTABLES AND EDUCATIONAL AND NOT FOR USE ITEMS ONLY THIS IS TO COMPLIE WITH EBAY RULES IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANY THING THEN PLEASE CONTACT ME

He's having a laugh

:rolleyes: Well the lad has certainly been "EDUCATED" me thinks :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Images are not displayed.

Display images below - Always display images from lhewitson@btinternet.com

hi john thanks for the slagging off and the name and shame on the hunting life the snares must be sent back unused to get refund on one of your posts you say you were going to set them if you have there will be no refund already contacted ebay about your post they have said if they have been used not to give a refund all of this could off been avoided all you had to do was contact me

• 2 weeks later...

Without sounding disrespectful to anyone, other than the pegs, whats wrong with the snares? I dont see what the difference is as long as the snare is the height it should be and the noose is wide enough? And the tealer doesnt look to be that much bigger that it will cause him much hassle to push it in, correct me if Im wrong, But I dont see what all the fuss is about, Apart from the pegs. I dont see why having the wire attached straight to the tealer or attached with cord will cause the rabbit not to get caugh in the snare.

Guest WILF

As they are, they are a pile of shite.......he may be able to mess about with them a bit to get a servicable wire........but whoever is making these is a pretender.

They are about as good at making snares as I am at making a fecking space rocket.

As they are, they are a pile of shite.......he may be able to mess about with them a bit to get a servicable wire........but whoever is making these is a pretender.

They are about as good at making snares as I am at making a fecking space rocket.

LOL

Anyway Waste of money i guess

Why though....Nobody will answer why they are a pile of shite, Why would they be any worse than snares woodga or warrener would make, other than the pegs, I see no difference, But it would be nice for someone to explain why....why would a snare with a tealer a fraction wider and attached to the snare by cord be any less useful than a snare with a slightly slimmer tealer, and the wire attached directly to the tealer, I cant see the difference

Why though....Nobody will answer why they are a pile of shite, Why would they be any worse than snares woodga or warrener would make, other than the pegs, I see no difference, But it would be nice for someone to explain why....why would a snare with a tealer a fraction wider and attached to the snare by cord be any less useful than a snare with a slightly slimmer tealer, and the wire attached directly to the tealer, I cant see the difference

Woodgas snares are very simple ,they carry no fat,and are well finished,the knot in the wire makes a good swivel when mated to the eye in the tealer, thus protecting the wire and the rabbit, the other chaps snares are poorly made[look at the unfiled jagged ends],even the pegs look daft.The difference you cannot see ,is ,woodgas snare will take a lot more rabbits before it needs replacing.

Guest sitepatrol

Thease snares will do the job.its just down to the man whos laying them.sitepatrol

The tealer eye looks as though it is made inverted so the snare will catch on it the moment a rabbit starts to run around. The snares that we make are attached directly to the tealer via a double knot which acts as a swivel, the ones in the picture - will have the snare pulled up tight to the tealer when the rabbit first goes in and the paracord will jam in the eye (hopefully - otherwise the wire will be snagged on the tealer eye. The base of the tealer is a little too wide to allow easy pushing in, with hard or dry ground you will be snookered. The pegs will need a 16lb Mel to get them in anywhere except a swamp.

But apart from that they are perfect...

Edited by Holdaway

Because they were not made by the "experts" I make my own using 1mm galvanised wire which works a treat, I catch just as many as using traditional brass but would not put photos up or write about it becuase you would be riddiculed and belittled.

120-2

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Thease snares will do the job.its just down to the man whos laying them.sitepatrol

:clapper::clapper:

Guest WILF

You just criac on boys..........some of the best wires men in the country obviously dont know what they are on about, Keano, why dont you put Woodga, Peg&Gun and Snareman right on a few things?

They obviously have a lot to learn so drop us a few pearls of wisdom.........go on, I am allways ready to learn something new ;)

Because they were not made by the "experts" I make my own using 1mm galvanised wire which works a treat, I catch just as many as using traditional brass but would not put photos up or write about it becuase you would be riddiculed and belittled.

120-2

This is coming from a man who user's a micro lock snare upside down :o:no:

Edited by MR TEA POT