what yous all think?

Guest anonymous
Just got a greyhound to breed. she is coming into season shortly and iam just wondering have ya's any ideas of what to put over it. dog will be used for fox's and bigger game cheers.

I think your an idiot. Well, you did ask :icon_eek:

i second that, i've got a greyhound to breed, nice mate just for breeding the poor f@cker . and you don't know what to put over it i geuss your another wannaby hunter like some of the others on here

Noticed that myself mate. There is a guy actually said put a bull/greyhound deerhound over it :icon_eek: As if you just pick up the yellow pages, look uber greyhound to cover section.... hello, could I get a loan of a bull/greyhound x Deerhound please for my greyhound? What, what am I going to do with greyhound afterwards? Well, errrrrrr, shoot it I suppose..... :gunsmilie:

he sed any ideas of what to put over it, am not fukn telin him to find 1 am ah

I know you aren't mate but you do see how daft it is right? It's maybe me but I see these dogs as living creatures with lifes. I know, I know it's crazy..... But anyhow, the cross breeding you are talking about, firstly, you'd need to know a really good dog with that crossing to use it. If not, you'd need a few years and a lot of heartache to produce one yourself. I know, that ain't possible in todays I WANT IT NOW culture. But most importantly, we don't even know if this greyhound is worth breeding from :icon_eek: Just cause it's a greyhound don't mean it will make a good dam.

Edited by anonymous

Just got a greyhound to breed. she is coming into season shortly and iam just wondering have ya's any ideas of what to put over it. dog will be used for fox's and bigger game cheers.

i second that, i've got a greyhound to breed, nice mate just for breeding the poor f@cker . and you don't know what to put over it i geuss your another wannaby hunter like some of the others on here

Noticed that myself mate. There is a guy actually said put a bull/greyhound deerhound over it :icon_eek: As if you just pick up the yellow pages, look uber greyhound to cover section.... hello, could I get a loan of a bull/greyhound x Deerhound please for my greyhound? What, what am I going to do with greyhound afterwards? Well, errrrrrr, shoot it I suppose..... :gunsmilie:

he sed any ideas of what to put over it, am not fukn telin him to find 1 am ah

I know you aren't mate but you do see how daft it is right? It's maybe me but I see these dogs as living creatures with lifes. I know, I know it's crazy..... But anyhow, the cross breeding you are talking about, firstly, you'd need to know a really good dog with that crossing to use it. If not, you'd need a few years and a lot of heartache to produce one yourself. I know, that ain't possible in todays I WANT IT NOW culture. But most importantly, we don't even know if this greyhound is worth breeding from :icon_eek: Just cause it's a greyhound don't mean it will make a good dam.

:yes: i agree it was a stupid question, he sed he just got it and then hes breeding it straight away :blink:,

listen breed what ever you want to her, 99.9% of greyhounds that are bred to get lurchers where no good thats a fact no greyhound man with a good bitch that is produceing good quality pups is gonna breed mongrels, yeah they might of won a few races and [bANNED TEXT] not but there nothing special

Guest anonymous
listen breed what ever you want to her, 99.9% of greyhounds that are bred to get lurchers where no good thats a fact no greyhound man with a good bitch that is produceing good quality pups is gonna breed mongrels, yeah they might of won a few races and [bANNED TEXT] not but there nothing special

What about pure Saluki's, are 99.9% of them useless too?

if it was me,i wouldnt line it, i'd work it for a couple of seasons to see if she's worthy of breeding from, then find a lad with a good bull cross dog thats known for producing good, game, grafting, off-spring, a keep me fingers crossed that the pups turn out workers,

was my reply to you? and has this got anything to do with salukis?

Guest anonymous

No, your reply wasn't to me but my question is to you! Just curious on your view, you seem to know exactly down to the .1% of every greyhound in the country and as you and Rafa would say, that's a fact!!! Since your username is fenman, I assumed you would know about saluki's with the same breathtaking knowledge. Sorry if this isn't the case and I've embarassed you...

Guest fence_hopper
the dogs a coursing greyhound and its legal to do fox's in N.Ireland. u always get the d@ickheads on this talking shite. the dog as done her time and i think it would be nice to take a litter of pups out of her to keep the blood line going

well he just had the bitch he said, now its a coursing bitch with plenty of seasons under her belt and he don't have a clue what to put to her sounds like a glory hunter to me and everyone else...go to the first page go to the top and read it again and if someone you never new wrote that what would you think?

the dogs a coursing greyhound and its legal to do fox's in N.Ireland. u always get the d@ickheads on this talking shite. the dog as done her time and i think it would be nice to take a litter of pups out of her to keep the blood line going

well he just had the bitch he said, now its a coursing bitch with plenty of seasons under her belt and he don't have a clue what to put to her sounds like a glory hunter to me and everyone else...go to the first page go to the top and read it again and if someone you never new wrote that what would you think?

:clapper:

f**k me can the fella not put up a topic without dickheads starting to rip the back out of him if ya dont like what he wrote dont comment on it go bother someone else :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Edited by pocket rocket

I would keep her put up during her season and then I would get her real healthy and start exercising her a whole bunch. Teach what a fence is and teach her about the woods sort of. Then I would start takin her for walks and gettin her ready to rock. Then I would hunt he hair off of her for at least one whole season on fox and if she makes the grade, I would find me another dog that takes fox for fun and then I would breed her to that no matter what cross the dog is. I wouldnt care if it was 1/8th bull, 1/8th beddy, 1/8th collie, 1/8th saluki, 1/4 deerhound, and 1/4 greyhound. Breed fox dog to fox dog and you might get something worth feeding.

No, your reply wasn't to me but my question is to you! Just curious on your view, you seem to know exactly down to the .1% of every greyhound in the country and as you and Rafa would say, that's a fact!!! Since your username is fenman, I assumed you would know about saluki's with the same breathtaking knowledge. Sorry if this isn't the case and I've embarassed you...

embarresed me please, iv had coursing dogs that killed hares on the fens so you dont have to worry about that what we will do as you like replying and being a cockey c**t on the computer when winter is here you come down my way for a weekend and ill go your way for a weekend we run the dogs in both places as youse think your ground is harder for dogs and leave the dogs do the talking i have a few dogs round me so you can bring as many dogs suits you to run and what dogs fail dont go home, so pm when your ready and we will go from there