little wolf hunt

He is a coyote dog. We dont really have any breeding on these types of dogs over here. They are just coyote dogs for along time now. He is about 30 inches at the should and weighs about 86 pounds if that helps any. He can take a coyote by himself but usually dont have to cause the running hounds push them out to him and they are right behind most of the time.

them kids of yours look happy. :clapper:

do they always go with you dan.

They are on the hunt 90% of the time. I do not leave them out unless its a night when they have something else goin on. The girls have ballet twice a week so they dont get to hunt then and the boy is busy doin other stuff at times but other than that, they are with me.

nice day out for you and the family there Dan

tell us something,whats the most you have caught in the day and are they hard runs for the dogs

I caught 5 one day and they were all very easy runs when it comes to coyote but the dogs were done for awhile. This was a long while back though.

The most I ever caught in one weekend was 6. 4 the first day and 2 the second. Most of them were probably pretty easy. I really dont remember all of them nor all of them on the 5 day deal. I am sure a few were tough but there had to be easy ones too.

Today, we had a hard time at first but then got things lined out and it was still a pretty good coyote. Actually, one of the best I caught all year but the big yella dog makes the hard ones look kind of easy.

Very good Dan,

so tell us,are the hounds use to flush them out into the open and then your coyote hounds used to run them down and catch then,most hounds use a fair bit of energy killing its quarry so i know what you mean when you say it takes a lot out of your dogs,so thats why you need to keep your dogs fairly fit,

KEEP UP THE HUNTING AND LOOK FORWARD TO MORE ARTICLES AND PICTURES FROM YOU AND YOUR SPORT

Bullx

dan tell me this?

do the coyote put up a good fight?

it would be nice if you could get a video off a course!

nice dogs and good to see the young ones int it!

all the best!

ADAM

The coyotes would fight extremely hard if the dog will let them. The yellow dog does not let them. When he gets up to them, he trips them and then pins them by the throat. He doesnt mess around with them at all. If you have a dog that wants to fight instead of kill, you will have a dog that is ate up bad.