Kits due in 3 weeks time

I have lined my best working jill with one of Woodgas hobs. The kits will be here if all goes well in 3 weeks time. It my intention to keep three of them but if anyone wants any please let me know? Working homes only as they are sure to be great little workers. Blyth. Northumberland. Free of course. Stubby, if this is in the wrong section then I apologise :yes:

JULIA IF THERE IS A SPARE DOG I WOULD LIKE ONE AS I HAVE NO SECOND GEN FROM THE HOB I LINED THE JILL WITH HERE,S HOPING YOU HAVE A BIG LITTER FULL OF HEALTHY KITS . HOWS THE BEDDING THEN? GOOD ISNT IT ;)

Edited by woodga
JULIA IF THERE IS A SPARE DOG I WOULD LIKE ONE AS I HAVE NO SECOND GEN FROM THE HOB I LINED THE JILL WITH HERE,S HOPING YOU HAVE A BIG LITTER FULL OF HEALTHY KITS . HOWS THE BEDDING THEN? GOOD ISNT IT ;)

If theres a hob you can most definately have him! :yes: That bedding is absolutely brilliant! The thing is, I havent seen much of them since I put it in as they stay in bed for ages now :laugh::laugh:

hiya julia,if you have a spare,gill or hob,as long as they are polecat or silver,as my two def need some company,but i like my ferts to be dark,cheers,ian

Assuming there is a healthy litter then I will gladly keep you a silver or polecat. I will let you know as soon as I can. :)

I'd love to breed some kits this year, but I don't need any more, and I only just managed to shift all of my excess last year.

Not enough good homes around me to justify breeding, shame, because I love kits! :yes:

I'd love to breed some kits this year, but I don't need any more, and I only just managed to shift all of my excess last year.

Not enough good homes around me to justify breeding, shame, because I love kits! :yes:

I love kits as well mal hope theres some photos go round on here to drool over :laugh:

Guest bullterrier

I love kits as well mal hope theres some photos go round on here to drool over :laugh:

maybe use two could do some fostering