ldr-----mark brick???????????????????????????????

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAA Mark you fecking thick fat tosser, i am glad you spent your money and lost, its what you derserved, you are a LOOSER!

Now make your pathetic escuses and no one will beleive you anyway because you have been shown for what you really are! A JACKER lmfao

have fun everyone, regards

TBF

Teehee! :laugh:

ldr , everytime i see that pic i smile :)

Well i thought i'd add another for you mate!!!!!

Ive just noticed whats written on you t- shirt LDR on the bottom picture , thats made me laugh .

well him threatning people with vilence mr looser brick i hope you relise you have left yourself wide open by breaking the law with threats so i would watch yourself there as you say in other threads that you got arrsted already over your hunting so threats with people would go againts you as well so grow up you sour face looser

is charpolski havein a pop again ?????

Yeah mate, I'll probably have a go again ! I wasn't to bothered about entering last time, as I knew some of the dogs and knew for a fact they were better lamping dogs than mine, but LDR was struggling to get the numbers, so I entered. I'm pleased I did, as I really enjoyed it and met some great people, yourself included. There was only one arsehole, and a couple of his stupid mates who tried to spoil it, but everyone can see that now !! Lamping's finished now, fishing has started, so those helicoptors can park up !!! LOL !!! :whistling:

Cheers :drinks:

well him threatning people with vilence mr looser brick i hope you relise you have left yourself wide open by breaking the law with threats so i would watch yourself there as you say in other threads that you got arrsted already over your hunting so threats with people would go againts you as well so grow up you sour face looser

He's started on a deleting frenzy on HU, made me laugh, mod power and doing the very thing he hated on here................ :clapper:

THE LAMPING FINAL CAME AT LAST,

EVEN THOUGH THE WINTER'D PAST, :whistling:

LDR & HIS DOG BRUCE,

AGAINST THE BRICK,

THERE'D BE NO TRUCE!

WORDS WERE HEATED ON THE FORUM,

TOMO THE JUDGE, WAS THERE TO SCORE 'EM!

MONDAY NIGHT THE STAGE WAS SET,

A FINAL THAT NONE WOULD FORGET!

THE BRICK WAS CROAKING LIKE A TOAD,

NOT HAPPY WALKING ON THE ROAD.

EVEN THOUGH IT WAS THE SAME,

FOR BOTH DOGS,

HE JACKED IN SHAME!

A LESSON LEARNED, IF TRUTH BE TOLD,

FOR THE BRICK, WHO'S CLAIMS WERE BOLD.

ON THE NIGHT YOUR DOG WAS BEAT,

AT LEAST BE GRACIOUS IN DEFEAT!

SO SUMMING UP, NOT MUCH MORE TO TELL,

LDR TOOK VICTORY WELL.

CONGRATULATIONS, MIGHTY BRUCE,

NOW BACK TO THE NUTHOUSE WITH YOU MARK,

BEFORE THEY NOTICE, YOU'RE LOOSE!

Edited by The Bard
Guest Hedgestopper

http://xat.com/vermin

Welcome to BRICKWORLD.COM :big_boss:

Get on there quick and see him at first trying to bribe Carreg by pretending to know his boss :icon_eek:

And then BEGGING to be let back on Moochers :clapper:

"What did i do wwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrroooooooonnnnnnnnngggggggggggg :alcoholic: "

THERE ONCE WAS A FELLA CALLED JACKER BRICK

WHEN HE CAME ON THE NET HE ACTED LIKE A PRICK

HE BOUGHT A MINSHAW PUP

AND BIGGED IT UP

BY THE TIME IT WAS 8 MONTHS IT WAS SICK

HE TRAVELLED THE COUNTRY TO RUN HIS DOGS

DRIVING THROUGH FEILDS MARSHES AND BOGS

HIS DOGS WERE THE BEST OR SO HE THOUGHT

SAMET SAM AGREED BUT HIS FREINDSHIP CAN BE BOUGHT

HE GOT TO THE FINAL THROUGH A BATTLE OF WITS

BUT WHEN HE SAW BRUCEY RUNNING HE GOT THE SHITS

THE HORSE GALLOPED IT PICKING THE RABBITS WITH EASE

MARK WALKED DOWN THE ROAD AND STARTED TO WHEAZE

I CANT KEEP UP AND IVE RAN OUT OF EXCUSES AND STALLS

IM OFF BACK TO CORNWALL COS I GOT NO BALLS

IL SHAKE YOUR HAND NOW AND THEN SLAG YOU AFTER

COS YOUR DOGS SHIT AND MINES A GRAFTER

THIS IS THE STORY OF JACKER BRICK

HE MADE EVERYONE ON THE NET FKIN SICK

NOW HES OVER ON THE HARPY SITE

ALL HIS MINIONS AROUND HIM HIGH AS A KITE

PRIMDONNA AND APW TOO

THEY DO A LOT OF HUNTING THEY DO THEY DO

JOIN THE CHAT BOX SEE THEM TALK

BUT THEY HAVE PROVED THEY CANT WALK THE WALK

is charpolski havein a pop again ?????

Yeah mate, I'll probably have a go again ! I wasn't to bothered about entering last time, as I knew some of the dogs and knew for a fact they were better lamping dogs than mine, but LDR was struggling to get the numbers, so I entered. I'm pleased I did, as I really enjoyed it and met some great people, yourself included. There was only one arsehole, and a couple of his stupid mates who tried to spoil it, but everyone can see that now !! Lamping's finished now, fishing has started, so those helicoptors can park up !!! LOL !!! :whistling:

Cheers :drinks:

I think that is the spirit that the competition should be entered in,just the taking part and having a crack with good people and smiling win or lose.This competition has been a real credit to those who entered,with one notable exception. Fairplay to all of them.

Edited by inan

He's started on a deleting frenzy on HU, made me laugh, mod power and doing the very thing he hated on here................ :clapper:

well done on winning LDR , there always deleting people on HU do you know if tomos still a mod or have they deleted him after they said he cheeted in his match against mark prick !

well done on winning LDR , there always deleting people on HU do you know if tomos still a mod or have they deleted him after they said he cheeted in his match against mark prick !

Im still a mod there, and as far as i know none of the admin on there has said i cheated, the only person who wasnt happy on that site was mark. the admin just let me and mark argue the toss the other night,

me and all the adsmin on hunters united get on well :yes:

[

no mate not deleting people, deleting his threads!!!!!