Lamping in Sheffield area

Guest fence_hopper
fair does mate had to do it are selves once or twice, are any of the fields your going to hunt going to be used for crops? i doubt it mate what edvr floats your boat i don't realy give a sh*t anyway end of

yes the field are been used for crop n if your not botherd y kick up a fuss

stop biting mate.

trying not mate some folk just ant got a clue thay get a dog and no it all

no it all i do matter of fact im 1 less rank from god lol you t*t carry on you monkey :laugh:

int it past your bed time you got school in morning :boredom:

never new you could go to school at 24 you muppet carry on with your shite muts cant be arsed replying to people that think there dog men but don't have a clue amd your going hunting this weekend when the seasons over sez it all alb me

Edited by fence_hopper

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fair does mate had to do it are selves once or twice, are any of the fields your going to hunt going to be used for crops? i doubt it mate what edvr floats your boat i don't realy give a sh*t anyway end of

stop biting mate.

no it all i do matter of fact im 1 less rank from god lol you t*t carry on you monkey :laugh:

never new you could go to school at 24 you muppet carry on with your shite muts cant be arsed replying to people that think ther edog men but don't have a clue amd your going gunting this weekend sez it all alb me

shit muts you wouldnt no what a good dog was if it bit you on the arse so get a grip boy

Edited by jeppi
Guest fence_hopper

stop biting mate.

never new you could go to school at 24 you muppet carry on with your shite muts cant be arsed replying to people that think ther edog men but don't have a clue amd your going gunting this weekend sez it all alb me

shit muts you wouldnt no what a good dog was if it bit you on the arse so get a grip boy

are you sure your not still in school lmao

no matter how good your dog's feet are more chance of foot damage on hard ground
poacher 3161. im from barnsley mate. run 2 bullx bitches. if you feel the need for more info pm me mate i dont bite. also if my dogs couldnt run on the odd plough then they wouldnt be here mate. good tough feet should be one of the first things to look for on any running dog.

stop biting mate.

are you sure your not still in school lmao

no am not

Guest ashwoodvale

stop biting mate.

never new you could go to school at 24 you muppet carry on with your shite muts cant be arsed replying to people that think there dog men but don't have a clue amd your going hunting this weekend when the seasons over sez it all alb me

dont waste your breath mate

no matter how good your dog's feet are more chance of foot damage on hard ground
poacher 3161. im from barnsley mate. run 2 bullx bitches. if you feel the need for more info pm me mate i dont bite. also if my dogs couldnt run on the odd plough then they wouldnt be here mate. good tough feet should be one of the first things to look for on any running dog.

yes i agree wer i live a lot of clay in the soil [bANNED TEXT] it's dry it set's like concrete not same as sandy soil if them young lads r lampin on ground north of sheff a lot of clay in the soil

yes i agree wer i live a lot of clay in the soil [bANNED TEXT] it's dry it set's like concrete not same as sandy soil if them young lads r lampin on ground north of sheff a lot of clay in the soil

i am lampining in barnsley mate and the fields are fine where i am i no when n when not to run a dog

stop biting mate.

dont waste your breath mate

yes you herd the lad dont wast your breath :clapper: :clapper: cos you no it all :notworthy:

i am lampining in barnsley mate and the fields are fine where i am i no when n when not to run a dog

the crop feilds arnt bad wer i am barnsley/rotherham/just a few big plough's are like bell metal

the crop feilds arnt bad wer i am barnsley/rotherham/just a few big plough's are like bell metal

There was more lamps out than rabbits when i was having a mooch a couple of weeks ago.. i saw F..k awl...its all making sense now innit.

loads of foxes about,loads of lampers,plenty of lads lamping with harris hawks,then theres all the ones popping them off from the car with guns..

If any of you local lads know where theres plenty to go at,give me a PM please,I need just one good night with my little Beddy X before its time to have a rest for the spring/summer...another couple of weeks and the grass and crops will be up too much for any decent lamping anyway.

P.S.

thuz them that do....and them that talk abart it.

vin.

bad time of year to be lampin all the game is educated time to give it a rest unless youv got young dogs to bring on then wat do i know am only an old hasbeen

alright lads im from sheffield inall got meself a beddy whip grey.from totley area not many rabbits round me at mo got permission in york though.dogs cuming up to 2 years old done plenty of ferreting with him but not much lamping, would definetly be up for a few nights out, pm me if any1s interesterd.safe adam