Informer/Snitch

well al if you think its ok..i just got off the phone from someone who knows ya...and the whole place knows what you are now....and so will your friend next door..... :whistling:

Whos The grass Now then eh??? whats the saying call the kettle black? Ur a fine one to talk when ur doing the exact same and dont try to use the excuess that u were informing other people coz its still the same or so u seem to think LMAO

Edited by Terrie

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is every one obsessed with miss tarka's arse??

yes it is rather nice but other women do posses them too you know!

cheers

hyperion

Of course they all have one................god knew he was gonna make them suffer with periods, so rightly so provided us with a place close by to use in the mean time................. :whistling: ...............personally i think it a godsend.....excuse the pun.......... a better design, not so many flaps of skin to work your way round, you aint gotta worry about G-spots and clits, the only design fault can really pick up on is the smell and the little brown stain that seems to be quite stubborn!!!!!!! I've spent hours licking it to try and get rid of it, but it just wont budge........ :no::no: ................. but Molly did inform me of a relatively new treatment for this............. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

well al if you think its ok..i just got off the phone from someone who knows ya...and the whole place knows what you are now....and so will your friend next door..... :whistling:

Whos The grass Now then eh??? whats the saying boil the kettle black? Ur a fine one to talk when ur doing the exact same and dont try to use the excuess that u were informing other people coz its still the same or so u seem to think LMAO

my thoughts entirely..but of course the word grass wont apply to them!!!

Edited by terrier.2
why is every one obsessed with miss tarka's arse??

yes it is rather nice but other women do posses them too you know!

cheers

hyperion

Of course they all have one................god knew he was gonna make them suffer with periods, so rightly so provided us with a place close by to use in the mean time................. :whistling: ...............personally i think it a godsend.....excuse the pun.......... a better design, not so many flaps of skin to work your way round, you aint gotta worry about G-spots and clits, the only design fault can really pick up on is the smell and the little brown stain that seems to be quite stubborn!!!!!!! I've spent hours licking it to try and get rid of it, but it just wont budge........ :no::no: ................. but Molly did inform me of a relatively new treatment for this............. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh yes, nothing better than a bottle of domestos... :big_boss:http://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/relati.../anal-bleaching

You see.......BEWARE young boys, i was sweet and innocent till i spent a long car journey with this woman...................... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

its not like hes calling the cops and saying i know where the local deer chasers live!

hyperion

BUT HE COULD ONCE A GRASS ALWAYS A GRASS...............

you cant grass on some one you dont know!, a grass is some one who betrays trust!

you CAN inform on some one you dont know, but Al has done neither in my eyes hes simply phoned the council ect and made a complaint!

how would you solve the problem? rehome the dogs your self?

cheer

hyperion

I'D KNOCK HIS DOOR AND TELL HIM WHAT I TOUGHT....BUT SOME PEOPLE HAVEN'T THE BALLS TO DO THAT....

but we cant all be super heros like you :whistling:

well i'm out of here and won't be back....the company you keep and all that ballx.........god help working dogs with people like ye.....will be looking forward to seeing some of ye at the shows this year...atb

is that for good bud :bye:

This place is much better than the telly.....

i don't even know why we pay for a tv licence............

silly season is finally here i think mate...... :yes:

Do you have to pay for a TV licence?????

f*****g hell!!!!!

See you can learn stuff on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats wrong......grassing is about 1 step above f*****g around with kids in my eyes........and i don't care what the reason is..........

wanker

i might be a wanker....but i'm no grass........which is worse..............you little rentboy

Mate shut the f**k up, your talking shit.

Al has done the right thing in my eyes end of day no-one like to see animals suffering.

There a huge difference between some bunny hugger reporting a bloke for having working terriers that are looked after, fed, exercised and what not. And someone reporting someone for mistreating animals.