Informer/Snitch

Fair play to ye Al, you've got a problem, and you are doing something about it. Most importantly, you are doing something about it in a legal, honest, and open way.

If ever the admin on here needed to ban a few idiots, this thread would be a good place to start. Just delete all these people shouting 'grass' etc.

In a decent, law abiding society, no-one should be afraid to call on the authorities to sort out a potential case of animal cruelty. Hunters have more respect for their animals than the average person on the street, and are less likely to tolerate obvious neglect.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you did the right thing Al !

how can he be grassing on some one he doesnt know?, a grass to me is some one who brings trouble down on his/her mates when they should have kept trust!

and its not informing either as its not like hes calling the cops and saying i know where the local deer chasers live!

seems to me Al your just fed up of some one basically shitting on your door step and decided to do some thing about it!

good on ya, id do the same! i hope the dogs get sorted soon!

cheers

hyperion

:clapper:

Some of you folk want to find out the meaning of the term Grass.

To Grass is to shit on one of your own kind, or turn your mates over to get yourself out of the shit.

It's not as if the fella's phoned the old bill because he's just seen a bunch of lads chase a charlie with a dog is it?

I've lost count the amount of times that people on here have slagged off puppy pedlars, breeders who breed purely for profit and don't give a feck about their animals.

How many of you have gone & done something about it? Not many I'd bet. It's far easier to sit behind your screens talking the big man, 'I'd go and f*****g sort 'em out' , etc, than it is to actually go out and do something about it.

its not like hes calling the cops and saying i know where the local deer chasers live!

hyperion

BUT HE COULD ONCE A GRASS ALWAYS A GRASS...............

Get a fookin' grip :blink:

WHY NOT f**k YOURSELF....

Aren't you the very image of charm. Why not wash out that mouth of yours?

Female maybe, but not a woman :whistling:

I agree with AL on this, there are times when following the proper channels is the correct and right way to deal with things.

Anyone with a firearms/shotgun ticket would think twice before knocking on a door to complain in that situation. You knock.....an argument starts.....he gets ratty....threatens you..you strike out in SELF defence or not...FAC/SGC gone...your whole way of life changes overnight.

In these circumstances, you have shown restraint Al. When many others would not have..

An animal welfare is not to be taken lightly..look at the other side of the coin...

Al comes on here and says he found dead dogs next door.....he was going to ring the authorities..but didn't want to be labled a grass...How many would criticise then???

It is a no win situation for Al..

And as for why he has posted on here.....I would imagine the same as the rest of us..venting rage rather than smacking the c*** in the mouth.

by your own admissions youre a grass an aint proud.......

so why come on here telling your story?

you wanna be a hero?

ao jus looking for attention?

just the way i see it ;)

and why can't folk post stuff in "general talk"?

Fair play to ye Al, you've got a problem, and you are doing something about it. Most importantly, you are doing something about it in a legal, honest, and open way.

If ever the admin on here needed to ban a few idiots, this thread would be a good place to start. Just delete all these people shouting 'grass' etc.

In a decent, law abiding society, no-one should be afraid to call on the authorities to sort out a potential case of animal cruelty. Hunters have more respect for their animals than the average person on the street, and are less likely to tolerate obvious neglect.

YOUR USER NAME SAYS IT ALL...MATT THE RAT.....BAN ME ANY TIME YE f*****g LIKE....

Guest hyperion
its not like hes calling the cops and saying i know where the local deer chasers live!

hyperion

you cant grass on some one you dont know!, a grass is some one who betrays trust!

you CAN inform on some one you dont know, but Al has done neither in my eyes hes simply phoned the council ect and made a complaint!

how would you solve the problem? rehome the dogs your self?

cheer

hyperion

This is my perspective on things, If this is in the best interests of the animals, And also the constant barking would break anyone in the end, then the right thing has been done, And any dog lover would of done the same thing...............

Now if the folk on here say they wouldn't grass then thats your opinion but i'll flip it over to this perspective...

IF you had local drug takers, injecting the crap on your street you live in and leaving needles where your children play, and you seen this go on day in and day out,

Would you not call the police for the sake of getting them lifted...... to remove the danger from your children.....?????

In my eye's you done the right thing.

I hope its gets sorted pronto.

Snap.

Guest fendog
Female maybe, but not a woman :notworthy::notworthy: shes a hag and you want to see who she knocks around with :tongue2::tongue2:

AN OTHER HARDMAN BEHIND HIS KEYBOARD..........

why not go to bingo and take snatch with you

hyperion

you cant grass on some one you dont know!, a grass is some one who betrays trust!

you CAN inform on some one you dont know, but Al has done neither in my eyes hes simply phoned the council ect and made a complaint!

how would you solve the problem? rehome the dogs your self?

cheer

hyperion

where do you get your definitions from,the grasses handbook....what bollox.
i just dont see why youd tell everyone your not proud of being an informer

an then getting all defensive of being called a grass.................................

the people on here are there own worst enemys, think before you post

i personelly would have told the guy that i had a problem,

gave him a chance

by your own admissions you dont know the full story,

feck you are unsure as what dogs they got..............

whatever makes ya fell better :)

This is my perspective on things, If this is in the best interests of the animals, And also the constant barking would break anyone in the end, then the right thing has been done, And any dog lover would of done the same thing...............

Now if the folk on here say they wouldn't grass then thats your opinion but i'll flip it over to this perspective...

IF you had local drug takers, injecting the crap on your street you live in and leaving needles where your children play, and you seen this go on day in and day out,

Would you not call the police for the sake of getting them lifted...... to remove the danger from your children.....?????

In my eye's you done the right thing.

I hope its gets sorted pronto.

Snap.

That's too much sense for some of the fecking idiots on here Snappy.

See what happens when they criminalise a way of life?

Some folk are already talking like they're part of some f*****g major criminal organisation, just because they enjoy seeing a dog chase something.