WOULD YOU

Ive just been offered a farm but its 85 miles away one hour fourty five minutes by aa route planner

Would you guys travel or whats the furthest you go for rabbits ???

Depends. If it's somewhere where I'd be guaranteed a half decent bag, then why not?

On the other hand, if I was going to go there & get one or two rabbits, I wouldn't bother, I can do that a lot closer to home! :laugh:

Either way, I'd try to have a look about there first, might be worth at least one trip to recce the place, It's no good going soley on word of mouth. I've been out to farms this year, supposedly lifting with rabbits, (landowners words!) to find about half dozen living in thick cover! :wallbash::thumbs:

Aye the guy said its heaving but ive been down that road before

And its coming to the end of the ferreting now and im due back to night after a fortnight off

Christ if only he'd phoned earlier :angry:

Aye the guy said its heaving but ive been down that road before

And its coming to the end of the ferreting now and im due back to night after a fortnight off

Christ if only he'd phoned earlier :angry:

Be happy to go and check it out for ya...............save ya wasting yer time... ;)

Ive just been offered a farm but its 85 miles away one hour fourty five minutes by aa route planner

Would you guys travel or whats the furthest you go for rabbits ???

Before the ban I used to drive to Lincs most Saturday mornings in the season ,and I'm in Kent .I drive 65 miles to lamp on my mates permission so thats 130 miles round trip , plus the cost of the Tunnel.I suppose it depends how keen you are.