Jade Goody

Bottom line is........a young woman of only 27 with 2 little kids has died......thats fecking terrible no matter who it is.

Could be anyone...........

Edited by WILF

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you read my post it doesnt say I admired her or was a fan.To be truthfull I never once read a sentence on her illness or her comments on any of her thoughts.I have to say some of you lot seriously want to get some compassion,all your bravado tough guy bullshit is an indicator as to what type of person you are.Shes a mum of two kids,shes young and she is now deceased,in the laws of nature that to me is very unfair,yes it happens to many and that also is very tragic but in this instance the lady was a familiar tv personality.My own father died of asbestosis brought on from working amongst the shit,he was in his 70's when he died.At least he had a fairly long life surrounded by his family,watched them grow,marry and produce grandchildren.Jane Goody will never get that oppertunity,to me thats SAD,if its not just a little to you I think you could do with seeing a counciler as you sure have issues to deal with.We have a saying over here,NEVER SPEAK ILL OF THE DEAD.

I can't lie about it, I wasn't interested in her in life, and certainly am not interested in her in death.
compassion is a human tr-ate respect is earned ,

to have compassion usually earns respect ,

having never in-counted you ill make a judgment

earlier some one called you a silly boy , you seemed to take offense

to this slur , so you either have feelings or you felt he disrespected you

but as you have no respect , how can you expect it from others

i would say silly boy was the wrong term , ignorant would be more

suitable plain and simple IGNORANT

I can't lie about it, I wasn't interested in her in life, and certainly am not interested in her in death.
compassion is a human tr-ate respect is earned ,

to have compassion usually earns respect ,

having never in-counted you ill make a judgment

earlier some one called you a silly boy , you seemed to take offense

to this slur , so you either have feelings or you felt he disrespected you

but as you have no respect , how can you expect it from others

i would say silly boy was the wrong term , ignorant would be more

suitable plain and simple IGNORANT

LOL

I would say COMPLETELY WRONG is a term more suited to you, you've got the wrong bloke mate hahahaha.

WBK I agree with you completely, I didn't know the girl personally, and all I did know of her was that she was extremely irritating when she was a live, so I can't see why anyone would get on their high horse about it all unless they knew her.

I'm not glad that two young kids have lost their mom, but I am glad that I no longer have to open up a paper and see her in there anymore ( well, once the circus has left town anyway).

Then why are you interested in her on an internet hunting forum then you tit !

To get ridiculous replies out of muppets who act like they knew the girl.

Boo f*****g hoo.

so much ignorance in the world

every forum i go on its got a 100 page topic on jade goodys death

god bless jade an anyone unfortunate to get that b*****d illness

very true my friends wife was told she had it while she was 4 months pregnant she waited to have the babe before the op thankfully had a full recovery

To get ridiculous replies out of muppets who act like they knew the girl.

Boo f*****g hoo.

I didnt know the girl from adam mate and from what i saw on the tv i wouldnt really want to....its just called having basic human compassion respect and decency..........then again,i guess i,ll just never be as big and hard as a tough guy like you...i bet you never even cried when you saw The Champ did you.....how id love to be a real man like you i really am impressed.... :notworthy:

Edited by gnasher16
Said in an earlier post I was'nt a fan! but the Lassie's dead for feck sake !! (the circus show should be over sometime soon) and some people are banging on about her money? She did donate and fund raise to charity, cancer charities as well!! think about the surge financially to cancer charities now this young woman is dead and having raised awareness She went into a reality tv programme with nothing, not even common sense but everything was a learning curve to her, and gradually she became an astute business woman with the help of others. She was the product, the public made her, and she was a marketing man's dream She might not have been the sharpest knife in the drawer? but I'm no feckin rocket scientist either!! She looked after her kids and secured that they have a half decent future If it was my daughter I'd be saying "You've done yer bit ma Bonnie Lass, good on ye, now rest in peace"

Tom

Ps; If the girl by going public up to her last day and having raised awareness that may prevent another young woman and a family going through this terrible illness surely, even at the time of her own demise she'd be saving lives? That's some legacy by any standards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clapper::clapper:

According to the stats more women have gone for screening since her cancer was discovered than ever before. cervical cancer is normally easy to treat IF caught Early enough the problem is you don't feel unwell until the later stages which is why screening is so important. as my grandmother died of this a 36 this was drummed in to me by my mum who was 13 when she died. because of this mine was caught early and a operation was all i needed.

i have heard at least 4 stories from women saying they only went because of jade that have needed further treatment. so thats four lives she has saved already.

i never liked jade but what she has done for awareness is amazing so i don't care how it came about. and on the subject of the money i wonder how many of you put in her situation would not of done the same thing to provide for your family, i know i would do anything for mine

she exploited the press to her advantage which is something most celebs never manage for all of this she has my admiration and respect RIP jade. :notworthy:

Yes she has raised awareness and cancer is an evil unto itself, a nasty cloud that can easily destroy any of our lives, so you have to show respect to people who choose to fight it, especially all odds aside when they have children left behind...

Besides the nastisness of it all , I personally don't agree with pushing yourself into the public eye on your final weeks of your own life, regardless of money involved, its a private time for your family and close relatives to come to terms with whats happening, not for the public eye and papers to rip your life wide open and all its ups and downs.... RIP JG