Jade Goody

I read someone saying she didn't want the attention....what a load of bollocks....if she did'nt want the attention she just had to say......but what did she do ...she got her publicist to manage everythin....day by day accounts of her illness , her treatment , her being admitted to hospital , her wedding , her kids and how are they going to have a future .....all of this was to make sure they had a future financially ...bollocks....it was to make sure they still have the lifestyle ....thats it in a nut shell...why could'nt she just have been more private in the whole saga instead of giving all the details of her illness and progress .....Now i do feel sorry for the kids losing their mum .....i was'nt as young as them when my dad was taken from me with cancer but that does'nt matter ....millions of people have lost relatives from all ages and did they / we get the attention that her family got ..not a chance....If i had phoned up o.k or the sun or whatever other magazine / paper she used i would've been laughed at and told to get lost ....

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well every one is entitled to their veiw of this and my veiw is what she has done by going all out public about her type cancer will probably save many,many lives . she has give a wake up call to so many young women. like her or loath her she has done a very good thing. jmo.

so sad for them young kids.

Guest bullterrier
Said in an earlier post I was'nt a fan! but the Lassie's dead for feck sake !! (the circus show should be over sometime soon) and some people are banging on about her money? She did donate and fund raise to charity, cancer charities as well!! think about the surge financially to cancer charities now this young woman is dead and having raised awareness She went into a reality tv programme with nothing, not even common sense but everything was a learning curve to her, and gradually she became an astute business woman with the help of others. She was the product, the public made her, and she was a marketing man's dream She might not have been the sharpest knife in the drawer? but I'm no feckin rocket scientist either!! She looked after her kids and secured that they have a half decent future If it was my daughter I'd be saying "You've done yer bit ma Bonnie Lass, good on ye, now rest in peace"

Tom

Ps; If the girl by going public up to her last day and having raised awareness that may prevent another young woman and a family going through this terrible illness surely, even at the time of her own demise she'd be saving lives? That's some legacy by any standards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well said tom / there are some cruel :censored::censored: on here with some of the comments here today

Edited by bullterrier

CANCER was just a word to me until 3 yr ago when my brother in law contracted a rare form of skin cancer.He fought it till the very end & i'm sure anyone who's been unfortunate enough to have family,friends suffer from this evil will be aware of how this disease effects EVERYONE.

I did'nt know Jade Goody but i feel for her kids & family.Yes the media circus did get a bit much but if it helps cancer research in anyway that's a positive to come out of it...I ain't a religous person but she's in a better place now & the terrible suffering has stopped for her.

Guest little lurcher
Said in an earlier post I was'nt a fan! but the Lassie's dead for feck sake !! (the circus show should be over sometime soon) and some people are banging on about her money? She did donate and fund raise to charity, cancer charities as well!! think about the surge financially to cancer charities now this young woman is dead and having raised awareness She went into a reality tv programme with nothing, not even common sense but everything was a learning curve to her, and gradually she became an astute business woman with the help of others. She was the product, the public made her, and she was a marketing man's dream She might not have been the sharpest knife in the drawer? but I'm no feckin rocket scientist either!! She looked after her kids and secured that they have a half decent future If it was my daughter I'd be saying "You've done yer bit ma Bonnie Lass, good on ye, now rest in peace"

Tom

Ps; If the girl by going public up to her last day and having raised awareness that may prevent another young woman and a family going through this terrible illness surely, even at the time of her own demise she'd be saving lives? That's some legacy by any standards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to save just another life saved by screening she has helped hugely , by raising awareness and however much its annoys some we are still talking about her , therefore we are aware of what age we should be screened etc? wether you love or loathe her , look at what she has done that the average man in street cant??? no she wasnt bright , sure soon got a whole lot brighter with help didnt she , think of what that girl came from and what standard of living she acheived, she made her money fair and square , so the nation thought she was stupid , wasnt that stupid to make her fortune out of it was she???

those boys lost their mum today , a mother lost her daughter , before ranting about rights and wrongs of why she was in the spotlight , take a min for them

Above in the preceding posts are what I posted earlier, I don't believe this! arguing/bickering over a lassie who passed away less than 24 hours ago :angry: , Who cares if she was pig ignorant, made racist comments in a moment of madness ( she apologised for feck's sake! and put herself in the lions den by appearing on BB in India) as for her finances, the girl made good, she was'nt anything special and said so many times herself, she never came from a privileged background and seven years ago no-one had heard of her and she was skint I said I was'nt a fan, but I admire what she's done for her kids and womens health issues? One cancer body has said that interest and enqueries to their organisation has risen 100% since Goody went public, that has to count for something and save lives? No-none is immune from cancer it hits one in three of us eventually? Jade Goody went out in a bang of publicity raising awareness and making a few bob at the same time, some of us would rather just get on with life, me included

Tom

Ps: Are there no feelings of dignity or human compassion by some individuals for the family in a death like this?? :no:

Edited by Foxgun Tom

right she was an ass of a woman but in fairness she raised the bar when it came to cancer which may save any of our kids lives so for that i salute her and my sympathys are with her family ,my opinion one her though is the same as before she got sick

love her or loathe her she was a mother of two children........who now have no mother.

yes, she was in the papers everyday, but i'm sure more people will be aware of just how quick, nasty and devistating cancer can be.

sean

I cannot believe what a load of old bollocks some of you divs are writing here......yes she was thick ( no crime against that )...yes she was pig ugly ( no crime against that ) yes she had money ( no crime against that )......but save your energy for someone who really deserves stick on the day they die !

As for the idiot going on about how we should be worrying more about the starving hiv kids in africa....well we,re in england now son and we look after our own first........besides....30 years of sending billions of pounds and they still cant sort theirself out..... we,ve done our bit !

Lets hope some of you toughies remain tough when your daughter or sister dies a painful death at 27 years old and people call her names.

cancer does not discriminate between educated and uneducated people

it ravages all humans with no exception , not many people have the chance

to make provisions for there children , this young lady did and whether planed

or not she has brought this type of cancer to the for front , she has raised awareness

to young women in all walks of life , Ive never saved a life but i think this young lady

just might have saved a few , god bless jade

Well the poor girl has passed away,I know the press did an overkill on her but still little kids lost their mum and it must be a scary thing knowing your time is limited to a few weeks.GOD REST HER,final chapter.

hope she is at gods side rip jade

iv no doubt she is im sure she has made her piece with the big fella i just hope the goverment learns from what she achieved in the last few months of her life