How Easy Is Too Easy?

well hello again my fellow hunters, i was thinking about going and lamping a few hare that i know of, but peopel say it's wayy to easy to evan bother. how easy is too easy????

my dog has caugth 3 day time hare this year but havenbt lamped any, woth it or should i just not evan bother??

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well hello again my fellow hunters, i was thinking about going and lamping a few hare that i know of, but peopel say it's wayy to easy to evan bother. how easy is too easy????

my dog has caugth 3 day time hare this year but havenbt lamped any, woth it or should i just not evan bother??

stick to the daytime ones pal, your dog catches em in the day so shouldnt have to put effort in to catch them on the lamp most of the time unless its a long slip.

atb J.A

stick to the daytime ones pal, your dog catches em in the day so shouldnt have to put effort in to catch them on the lamp most of the time unless its a long slip.

atb J.A

Yep, would agree with that. If your dog can run 'em and catch 'em by day then stick to that, it's great running.

Most hares that ain't seen a lamp are 'easier' to catch by night, some seem almost pitiful, though on certain ground, like round these parts, their on feckin vallium and can turn a half decent dog inside out.

Best of luck ;)

no hare is easy and a lamped hare tastes the same as a daytime one

atb FBC

:clapper::clapper::clapper: at last someone talking some bloody sense!!!! they may slightly be easier on the lamp but not by much.....im sure alot of the expert advice comes form lads that dont ever get out at night..... :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

You haven't been around long enough to have seen a great deal,believe me when I say that a true test for a hare dog is in the daytime.

Ask your dad.

In response to Dances last post.

Edited by Moorman 1