• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

logan

Well the dogs a credit to you , caught my eye it did :thumbs:

:clapper::tongue2::victory:

I did actually laugh out loud then!!!!

Its the pic of dog & owner that stood out to me that little bit of magic , the side view one , needs no words really as the pic sayes it all

take it easy molly it took me ages to get his collar so shiny i was up most ov last night doing all the preparation and I'm sure sean was doing the same thing its so hard now were show men :clapper::tongue2:

dont drag me down to your level mate :tongue2:

I would never of let you use Tigger if I knew you would prance these pups around a ring just to win a bit of ribbon ....you would never see Tigger in a show ring :tongue2:

You forget me and Dan have seen your door :whistling::whistling::notworthy:

I would never of let you use Tigger if I knew you would prance these pups around a ring just to win a bit of ribbon ....you would never see Tigger in a show ring :tongue2:

You forget me and Dan have seen your door :whistling::whistling::notworthy:

We did better than that Butler....we have a picture of the famous door :toast::toast:

MOO, when you said Tigger was back in business I didnt realise this is what you meant big man :tongue2::tongue2:

Hmmmmmm you love a good ribbon better than a race on something really MOO.

Lets not kid on being a hunting man when your passion lies at the shows :tongue2:

It was a good day lads, could have cut the tension with a knife... :whistling: , it really shows that all the breeding you messers have is all based on shows... :angel: . PTB even let out that he showed 'Scout' when he first got him... :tongue2::clapper: . I'm sure 'Blue' will take the shows by storm when I'm next out... :toast:;)