Nuttal strain

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my nuttall bitch i,d say she's a bit on the hard side and needs a good layoff between digs

but i suppose thats just how it goes with this line of dog

post-13757-1236795661_thumb.jpg

She looks good and fit saxon, a credit to you. ive had hard dogs in the past and although i know they have their uses i find it inconvenient to have a dog layed up

all the time. bit of sense to avoid the serious stick, is what i want. having said that, you gotta love the bruisers.

brian is no more than a puppy farmer in my eyes breeding shit and rubbish..... :whistling:

lets see a few of your grafters then mate,!!!

yea i been trying but for some reason i cant upload anything on this site. ive asked the administrater for help.

brian is no more than a puppy farmer in my eyes breeding shit and rubbish..... :whistling:

Fair Game, this is the problem with this site "People hind behind words & user names".

I have personally known Brian Nuttall for many years and I have to say he is a true gentleman and at the age of 76yrs has probably forgotten more about terrier work than most of us will ever know. I am very privileged to be able to say that each week during the hunting season I am joined by Brian as I go about my hunt terrier work, and the only dogs I have in my kennel are 100% Nuttall blood.

Oh and lets be honest, I hope at 76 yrs old I still have good health and am able to hunt my terriers and be on the end of a spade. . . . . . .

I am not a guy who wants to get into silly arguments about who has the best dog, or even who breeds the best strain of terriers but what I do know is that the Nuttall strain of terriers has been around for centuries and it works for me.

Edited by foxhunting1

everyone has there own point of veiw and mine is that brian nuttall is a puppy farmer...breeding shit and rubbish...and if ye don't like it i couldn't give 2 fucks....i don't hide behind anything if any body wants to meet me face to face about anything all ye have to do is ask.....

FAIR GAME HAS STIRRED UP A HORNETS NEST

BUT HE HAS OBVIOUSLY OWNED MORE THAN A FEW TERRIERS FROM BRIAN IM SURE AND NOWS ALL ABOUT THEM

WHAT A PLUMB

i might be a plumb but i'm no lick ass......and just for the record i wouldn't have his shit inside my yard....

Guest Catcher
Has anyone had any practical experience with Brian Nuttal dogs. Do they find well? are they hard? easily entered etc. any comments from people with hands on

knowledge would be appreciated.

Brian who? :wallbash::drink:8)

Fair game, you're making yourself look daft lad, Brian nuttal has had a huge influence on black fell type terriers, when i first posted my question it was in full knowledge of the reputation of his dogs in the past, and was actually a polite way of asking if his strain has deteriorated recently, judging by the posts on this subject i would say not. which is just as well becauase i went up and bought a pup off him six months ago.