brace of foxes

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
i would use a sawed of shotgun .410 if it was legal

One word ANTI :thumbdown:

I HAVE BEEN THINKING THAT FOR A WHILE NOW ...OOTAZ YOU ASK SOME VERY FUKIN STUPID AND DODGY QUESTIONS AND OBSERVATIONS ....THE TYPE OF QUESTIONS THAT MAKE PEOPLE COMMIT TO GETTING THEMSELFS IN TROUBLE

:clapper: im nearly 120% sure ANTI

i thought this was a site to learn things hes only a young lad and daft and nieve ! is asking a ? so give him a break if you dont ask you dont get to know these thing i can vouch for him hes a good lad DEFINATELY NOT A ANTI :feck: so guess im one too for sticking up for him :wallbash:

Good bit of fowl protection there mate and nice to see working pics .On the subject of youngsters asking questions ,it seems that they are no longer willing to find out for themselves and want answers now .Its the way they ask that gets peoples back up .

i would use a sawed of shotgun .410 if it was legal

One word ANTI :thumbdown:

I HAVE BEEN THINKING THAT FOR A WHILE NOW ...OOTAZ YOU ASK SOME VERY FUKIN STUPID AND DODGY QUESTIONS AND OBSERVATIONS ....THE TYPE OF QUESTIONS THAT MAKE PEOPLE COMMIT TO GETTING THEMSELFS IN TROUBLE

:clapper: im nearly 120% sure ANTI

i thought this was a site to learn things hes only a young lad and daft and nieve ! is asking a ? so give him a break if you dont ask you dont get to know these thing i can vouch for him hes a good lad DEFINATELY NOT A ANTI :feck: so guess im one too for sticking up for him :wallbash:

cheers salmon and as you said if you dont ask you dont get its not illegal to ask a quetion is it i know i asked and posted stupid questions and remarks

one ? why would a anti be going to college to learn about game keeping :hmm::hmm::hmm: check out his posts snaring ferreting ect i know there are some sneaky feckn ANTIS would do that sort of thing but hes too young to be like that :wacko:

Edited by auld salmon