ULTIMATE LAMP

Guest vin

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vin I might have over looked it if somebody else has asked the same question but can you make one up and sell it.

hello mate

i could do that..but im not into that..im hoping that one day someone who,s followed my advice might invite me on their permission for a night of trouble free lamping.(as a way of saying thanks).

if you check through this post you will find the links to the websites where you can order one for yourself.

all the best

vin

hi would the cree set up work for my 6D Cell Maglite cheers

to be honest im not sure matey... it must be a big un 6 D cells.. i would presume it would work..only one way to find out.. if it dont work it only costs £20 pounds for a new 2D cell mag.

go for it man.

vin

2 cell mags in B&Q are £20 , but the 3 cell is only £15 :thumbs:

both are ok for the job..plus you can use the 3 Dcell one as a Kosh !

vin

Edited by vin
yep 12£ from asda got one last week.

just waiting for kd upgrade to come

hello lee

any day now...it,ll be here.

the site has run out of kits and have had to order some more...so you are one of the lucky ones now.

atb

vin

:yahoo: Got it i left the switch on sh-t nearly blinded myself was lookin at it when it came on strugglin to type this, couldnt have done it without you vin :notworthy: thanks again mate il be out tonight let you know how i get on. by the looks of things this is certainly the dogs bollocks :victory:

good luck mate.. let us all know how you get on when you get back later.

vin

Right went out for an hour last night with the dogs. this torch has to be seen to believed. absolutely BRILLIANT seen everything i would have seen with a striker. got 2 bunnies with dogs not much else about.i would recommend this setup its a serious piece of kit,the beam is perfect as it wont light up the whole field and disturb anything else. great for poaching :angel: great for everything,as i said i was out for an hour,had 2 rechargeable 2300 mah d batteries in torch and there was no differance to power of the light when i had finished. This a must buy and a big thanks to VIN :signthankspin: who put me onto this :shout: GET ONE NOW

i knew there would be a stampede for them,