my dog Trigger

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jessy
your full of something jessy thats for certain
they call it know how ,and im willing to prove it to any one that wants to see ,then perhaps it will shut some of you pet keepers and doughters up . :yes: Edited by jessy

Cant fault the lad he has offerd to get me out....

I know a lot of people of here preech then when it comes to invite they turn you down....

Takes alot to put your money where you mouth is n jessey deffo seems to be willing to show anyone what he does.....

Witton

Guest jessy
Cant fault the lad he has offerd to get me out....

I know a lot of people of here preech then when it comes to invite they turn you down....

Takes alot to put your money where you mouth is n jessey deffo seems to be willing to show anyone what he does.....

Witton

take up the offer ,then you can come on here and shut up any doughters ,or slagg me of rotten {but some how i got a funny feeling that wont happen } ;)the slagging of i mean . Edited by jessy

Thats it mate,

Anyone can doubt but iv learnt a lesson....

Its not about doubting the un known....

When you have seen somthing for your own eyes then your opinion matters.....

Untill then i keep it stum....

I will say it as i see it tho....good or bad,

Witton

what know how have you tried to pass on jessy ,how to get peoples backs up you seem to get a kick out of stirring it. ive bin in the game for over 25yrs and still consider myself a novice ive bin lucky enough to have bin around some true countrymen 60yrs plus experience at getting the best out of their dogs i wont mention names because not trying to name drop but some have been in books with their dogs because they really did have knowledge and the right attitude as well as top drawer dogs not saying seen it all but very much doubt your acheivements would make me swoon sorry to burst your balloon

TO BE HONEST , JESSY'S NOT REALY DOING OWT MUCH DIFFRENTO EVRY ONE ELSE.

LET ME EXPLIAN, HE SAYS HIMSELF HIS DOG DIDN'T CATCH TILL 5 1'2 MONTH OLD, THERES A LOT OF LADS ON HERE THAT START THERE DOGS AROUND THE 6 MONTH AGE, ANYWAY SO NO DIFRENCE REALY.

I MYSELF TAKE ANY PUPS I HAVE OUT FERRETING FROM ABOUT 4 MONTH OF AGE , AS DO LOADS OF OTHERS ON HERE.

AS THEY SAY THERE NOT LEARNING OWT STUCK IN THE KENNEL.

THE ONLY BIT I WOULD DIFFER ON IS THE LENGTH OF TIME A YOUG PUP WILL SPEND OUT IN THE FIELD , ALOT OF CHAPS WOULD THINK 4 HOURS BEING TO LONG ,

IF IT WORKS FOR YOU THEN FINE :victory: WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN WAYS.

I WILL SAY THIS THOUGH, ITS A BIT STRONG THINKING THAT ALL THE BEST DOGS ARE STARTED THIS WAY. THERE ARE PLENTY OF CRACKING DOGS THAT HAVENT BEEN STARTED TILL THERE FIRST BIRTHDAY. IN FACT DOGS THAT HAVE GOT BIGGER BAGS :yes:

BUT LIKE I SAY IF IT WORKS FOR YOU , THATS THE MAIN THING :thumbs:

Good sensible post there Tomo ;) I always treat each pup as an individual and base when I start them off and how on how well they are coming along for their age and how mature I think they are, theres no set rules each pup is different some are ready at a younger age than others. I do think a 4 hour walk is too much for a very young puppy though, it would be better to half the time and break it down into 2 or 3 walks rather than one huge long one, but each to their own I suppose :blink:

TO BE HONEST , JESSY'S NOT REALY DOING OWT MUCH DIFFRENTO EVRY ONE ELSE.

LET ME EXPLIAN, HE SAYS HIMSELF HIS DOG DIDN'T CATCH TILL 5 1'2 MONTH OLD, THERES A LOT OF LADS ON HERE THAT START THERE DOGS AROUND THE 6 MONTH AGE, ANYWAY SO NO DIFRENCE REALY.

I MYSELF TAKE ANY PUPS I HAVE OUT FERRETING FROM ABOUT 4 MONTH OF AGE , AS DO LOADS OF OTHERS ON HERE.

AS THEY SAY THERE NOT LEARNING OWT STUCK IN THE KENNEL.

THE ONLY BIT I WOULD DIFFER ON IS THE LENGTH OF TIME A YOUG PUP WILL SPEND OUT IN THE FIELD , ALOT OF CHAPS WOULD THINK 4 HOURS BEING TO LONG ,

IF IT WORKS FOR YOU THEN FINE :victory: WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN WAYS.

I WILL SAY THIS THOUGH, ITS A BIT STRONG THINKING THAT ALL THE BEST DOGS ARE STARTED THIS WAY. THERE ARE PLENTY OF CRACKING DOGS THAT HAVENT BEEN STARTED TILL THERE FIRST BIRTHDAY. IN

I would like to see one of these dogs that have been started on there first birthday with the stamina to catch a larger bag. I have yet to come across a dog that has been started on its first birthday that has that fitness. ITS NOT NATURAL. it has to be worked on i cant see how anything can stop at home for a year and suddenly be super fit or get super fit. 44 rabbits in four hours is a rabbit every 6 minutes that needs some sort of stamina and heart

8 weeks old 4 hour walk lamping TRIGGER YOU FCUKING PLONKA. had the pup even had all its jabs then. :doh:

more chance of catching a disease at home than in the open feilds PM Ask him what he realy ment maybe he cant explain him self very well or does it make you feel good slagging someone off you dont know.

ok without doubt young pups will learn nothing in the kennel most im sure do get out and about

i think its more about not running the arse of them at a young age more risk of injurywith under developed bone and muscle

ok having said that an unfit dog of any age will stand more chance of injury

regarding 44 rabbits in 4 hours that would need a bloody good dog of any age to atchieve that ;)

ok without doubt young pups will learn nothing in the kennel most im sure do get out and about

i think its more about not running the arse of them at a young age more risk of injurywith under developed bone and muscle

ok having said that an unfit dog of any age will stand more chance of injury

regarding 44 rabbits in 4 hours that would need a bloody good dog of any age to atchieve that ;)

Mate pups up to 5 or 6 months run really steady if they hit something they probably whould not hurt them self. When they mature they still run steady but can excelerate when they want, And there stamina is endless. Pups from a young age really love going out and is really injoyable for you as you dont now what they are going to do.