1 ferret 18,000 acres

What a day today! :thumbs:

A couple of weeks ago i gave a jill to a guy iv'e known for a while but didn't know him very well, anyway he rang last night and asked if i wanted to go out on his mates permission with the pair of them. Of course i jumped at the chance, :D

Well, we met up this morning and drove about 20 miles to the permission, 18,000 acres :icon_eek:

The place has loads of bunnies but being so large they are well spread out, well we got to the bottom of the first field and did 2 burys for 10 rabbits, the next bury was almost next to the first 2 and that accounted for another 5.

Some of you may remember i had a lost ferret given to me last summer, well he did me proud today, he stayed under and accounted for 4 extra bunnies in total when it seemed the warren was empty according to the other ferts. He has really turned into a top class worker. :notworthy:

post-13819-1234719299_thumb.jpg

Drove to the next burys and had 4 out of the first one and 2 from the second, called it a day at that, as the guy wanted to show me around some of the other bury's for next time, there are tons of them, the driving was bloody boggy but the old shogun dealt with it ok, :big_boss:

So just by giving away a jill, iv'e got a new hunting partner with some excellent land :notworthy: Don't know if i would of got the invite had i sold it to him, goes to show money aint everything.

Well happy chappy. :D

I didn't get an end of day picture as it was raining and i left my phone in the car but we ended up with 21 rabbits.

Edited by Halfinch