if they do talk to me and insult me about hunting i ask them i they are veggies. if they say yes they can be angry at me all they like, if they say no then i say to them there just as bad as me. if you eat animals then your no worse than the person who kills the animal.

Ha thats the exact thing i do when people start bashing hunting. They don't have the guts to actually kill their own food they just buy it off the shelve where it magically appeared. Get yourself a hunting friend and then you can bash them together, its a lot funner that way. :gunsmilie:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

piffffft, ive getting that for yearss, just ignore them and i thay make a joke just dont give a shit, if thay find out that you'll do it no matter what thay probaly wont try to hang shit on you as much, thay know thay'll get a reaction with every action. so what i did is keep hunting, but wouldnt brag about it to any one that doesnt find it interesting.

get your dogs and go look for there pet cats that will give them something to moan over

probaly joke but a very bad idea at that, ever doggerd a cat before?? thay make suck a noise and i dont care if you've got a "hard" bull x, a pitty grey and a whippet grey took ateast a minute to keep a feral one under controll, and this pitty grey has taken only 2 pigs so is pritty hard.

Guest Catcher
i am sick and tired of kids who don't know anything about hunting insulting me and getting worked up because i hunt. the mintue i mention i've got squirrel sandwidges for lunch i get raved at by a load of townies who see squirrels and rabbits say "awwww.... so cute!" when i see squirrels and rabbits and say " mmmmm..... so tasty!" i see squirrels as rats with fluffy tails and and rabbits as a major agricultural pest. my freinds ar fine with it. i even have a freind i give rabbit carcasses to on a regular basis and he and his family enjoy them very much. i have a nickname at school by those at school who don't like me hunting as "animal killer" in every argument i have with them they seem to bring up the fact that i am "cruel" and kill bunnys as way of diggin some dirt up on me. yes i do kill bunnys. but i can hit a inch circle at 20 yards and i rarely miss so all my shot are clean kills. the funny thing is that when i mention that i do pest control for rats they dont mind... obviously its just a case of rabbits and squirrels are cute and rats are evil. if they do talk to me and insult me about hunting i ask them i they are veggies. if they say yes they can be angry at me all they like, if they say no then i say to them there just as bad as me. if you eat animals then your no worse than the person who kills the animal.

ps. im 13 and please dont make coments about the hair like in al the other posts iv put this image on... i know its bad!

Hi weeman ignore them.Why?.Because it makes you the better person :gunsmilie: