Northeast fieldsports

This is just a note of caution. Purchased a pair of Meindl boots of this crowd two weeks ago! 170 quid plus p&p. They assured me the boots would reach me at the latest following saturday, no show. Sent them e mails, been phoning them no response. Last week they told me they were sent DHL, now they're claiming f*****g parcel force, and the weather is to blame! Me thinks a carrier pigeon would have been quicker. I got their details off this site moderators, this wants to be looked at - I certainly wouldn't vouch for them.

I had quick delivery and prompt phone calls from them.

Unless both DHL and Parcelforce both use helicopters when the roads are impassable then you will get delays.

We are getting delays now due to depot screw ups!

Just put things in perspective mate, people are losing work and jobs and we are in a recession.

Waiting a little longer for £170 boots surely isn't the end of the world?

They came into stock your size Thursday and went out on Friday 6th via Parcelforce to "Ireland" ..

Your parcel was delivered today from the belfast depot, they attempted delivery but no answer...

12-02-2009 14:00 Belfast Central DepotAttempted delivery

12-02-2009 01:58 Belfast Central DepotOut for delivery

12-02-2009 01:37 Belfast Central DepotArrived at delivery depot

10-02-2009 18:43 National HubSorted in hub

10-02-2009 01:09 Depot On route to hub

09-02-2009 15:42 Depot Collected from Royal Mail

What the f**k are you talking about edd? And I'm sure we're all illuminated by that concise political fact, thats' why you can see what I'm annoyed about 170 quid. And for North East sports, if you'd answered e mails, or phone calls or delivered the time you said, then I wouldn't have a legitmate gripe. So the boots are in Belfast, then matter is closed.

Yes the boots are in Belfast they were delivered today, but delivery failed due to no one available at address, basically I don't see the point in this post on here...

For anyone with any doubts, please DO NOT order anything from us... Thanks

There is no calling card left here so how do I get them? And your right there is no point in this post the minute I get them.

:laugh:
I wouldn't order off them, complete messers, a real joke... :laugh:

Yeah I heard he's always out with his flashy gun :whistling: messer

rat snatcher that dog in your avator is as near identical(apart from colour) as david harcombes old dog jack as ive ever seen,hows he bred :thumbs:

i got my new lithium ion battery pack from northeastfieldsports and found them to be very good to deal with and by far the cheapest ,i would not hesitate to buy from them again and would recomend them to everyone lets face it once an item is posted we are all at te mercy of the couriers