white plummer terrier

the sire is 3/8ths new blood keeps, which isnt a lot, plus both his parents are heavily marked, the white came from your bitch not the sire , still its nice to hear your expertese , maybe you and dan should go into partnership and we can all worship your knwowledge - so where are we going wrong in your 3/4 yrs experience and dans non existant breeding career.

you stick to what you are good at - taking pictures

3/8 bull terrier in my eyes, is a fair bit especially when his sire/gsire was a 1/2 bred. There isn't one single post i can make on this forum without you butting in with your derogatory comments. This thread has nothing to do with dan either, you seem to have a bugbear with him too as you keep bringing it up, its about a white pup bred out of a plummer terrier. I am merely pointing out that a plummer marked dog to a white terrier can produce all white progeny. Genes come from both parents, not just one, in case you have forgotten that fact. If you have nothing positive to say then why bother - except to shitstir - something you are very good at.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the sire is 3/8ths new blood keeps, which isnt a lot, plus both his parents are heavily marked, the white came from your bitch not the sire , still its nice to hear your expertese , maybe you and dan should go into partnership and we can all worship your knwowledge - so where are we going wrong in your 3/4 yrs experience and dans non existant breeding career.

3/8 bull terrier in my eyes, is a fair bit especially when his sire/gsire was a 1/2 bred. There isn't one single post i can make on this forum without you butting in with your derogatory comments. This thread has nothing to do with dan either, you seem to have a bugbear with him too as you keep bringing it up, its about a white pup bred out of a plummer terrier. I am merely pointing out that a plummer marked dog to a white terrier can produce all white progeny. Genes come from both parents, not just one, in case you have forgotten that fact. If you have nothing positive to say then why bother - except to shitstir - something you are very good at.

No, I just hear on the grapevine how he informs would be new breeders and established breeders how they went wrong yet hes never bred a pup, a bit like that plastic ganster you encourage your little gang to follow, apparantley hes the new saviour of the breed, yet hes never bred plummers either(done plenty dog fighting though), and plummer despised him, I only criticise frauds , wannabees, backstabbers and people who take things they have no right to like established shows and dogs. If you dont like the heat keeps get out of the kitchen.

Either there's some russell in there very close in the breeding or its a throw back as has been said before. I bred a whole litter of white ones out of this dog to a russell bitch, but there's a lot of bull in him..

bear_lg.jpg

CopyofDSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

hijack another thread started by someone else with more of your personal shite :no::no:
Either there's some russell in there very close in the breeding or its a throw back as has been said before. I bred a whole litter of white ones out of this dog to a russell bitch, but there's a lot of bull in him..

bear_lg.jpg

CopyofDSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

Hi keeps any pics of the pups more grown up?They look very well and are a credit to you :notworthy::notworthy:
Hi keeps any pics of the pups more grown up?They look very well and are a credit to you :notworthy::notworthy:

Thank you adeyhawk, I have a few pics of all but one - one has already been posted up recently on the thread below

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...showtopic=84267

I will add some pics up of the others on there so as not to hijack this thread already more than it already has been.

?????????????????

thanks for the pic . you would think a post like yours would have brought more interesting replies. i go for the english bull theory.

i really like this dog. also shows strong english bull traits i m o.

my own bitch has bull in her and is no worse for it.

here's another that i liked the look of legion bred i think. ?

Guest ROUGH COATED
... apparantley hes the new saviour of the breed, yet hes never bred plummers either(done plenty dog fighting though) ...

Grasser!

HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: