STOLEN DOGS....

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its bad to hear you still have not got your dogs back due to an incedent that has happend to a mate i would not be suprised if another terrier man has got them.He lost his dog while out walking at cristmas he reported the dog missing it was picked up and took to kennels were some body had it through the back door so to speak then a well known terrier man ended up with it nowing it was my mates dog he then after using it for stud and working it [the dog had been retired for two years]tried SELLING it on the dog died later from untreated injuries.The point i am makeing is another terrier man somewere will know were your dogs are.ps good luck in finding them and the truth about them will surface. atvb

Guest shaneo

alrite mate the dirty fuckers. my suluki bitch got pinched not long ago [bANNED TEXT] lamping with some boys [bANNED TEXT] they droped me of at home i got out the van [bANNED TEXT] i went to open the back door to get my bitch out the dirty fuckers drove of hope you find your dogs mate all the hard work you poot into for fuckall bunch of f*****g shit houses

• 3 weeks later...
The person or persons responsible needs to have their teeth kicked out of their head. One thing I can not stand is a fu**ing thief!!! I spend anywhere from 8 to 16 hrs. a day keeping scum like this behind bars. :censored::censored::censored:
they are scum but i wouldnt show of about being a SCREW or PIG nothing to be proud off.

This one is for you bud. (baldockbanks courser) The child molesters, rapists, and muders should all be real proud of there deeds!! I dont know you and judging from your comment I dont want to.

http://blutube.policeone.com/Clip.aspx?key=902BA49896D96CDC

Did you ever get your dogs back or find out who stole them?

Edited by go2ground