Who needs a Bull breed for pigs!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GoneToGround1

hes nocking that 1 off like a little flea, the other is just fecking jibbing his tits off 5 feet from it, the other then is in a nice positition shaking it but not doing any damage, however if there was 3 big bull x's on it with hearts like the 2 JAGD's there i dont think that would be hitting them about like that jaged, also there would be blood and guts

Ok, so ones baying instead of holding but the point is, they've still stopped it! and if that was an EBT without a Jacket then it would of needed it's guts stitching back in and of course a faster dog, with more stamina to catch the boar for it in the first place! The vids you put up, you can see the Holding dogs have still got their leads on! they've been driven to the catch then let loose to hold it! and they still get knocked about like little fleas! second video, 55 secs in (is that a flying white dog I see! lol)

Ok, so ones baying instead of holding but the point is, they've still stopped it! and if that was an EBT without a Jacket then it would of needed it's guts stitching back in and of course a faster dog, with more stamina to catch the boar for it in the first place! The vids you put up, you can see the Holding dogs have still got their leads on! they've been driven to the catch then let loose to hold it! and they still get knocked about like little fleas! second video, 55 secs in (is that a flying white dog I see! lol)
I have to agree with you on the part were the dogs still have there leads on, bit daft in my opinion , nevertheless nice bullterrier in the first clip Edited by hollands hope
these are my cup of tea!!!

this is a cracking example of how a sensible experienced dog should go about things!

i rest my case!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV6-IXdtZyk...feature=related

Crikey! It's the first time I've watched any serious dogs and i'm completley gobsmacked.

I want to move to Argentina right now. Is there any dogs that are better than those?

From what i've seen earlier in the thread, all the rest are just messing, wheras these look serious. :notworthy:

these are my cup of tea!!!

this is a cracking example of how a sensible experienced dog should go about things!

i rest my case!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV6-IXdtZyk...feature=related

Crikey! It's the first time I've watched any serious dogs and i'm completley gobsmacked.

I want to move to Argentina right now. Is there any dogs that are better than those?

From what i've seen earlier in the thread, all the rest are just messing, wheras these look serious. :notworthy:

bar pitbulls who are out and out fighters theres no real purpose bred dog for pigs other than the dogo the aussies use a hard type cur with no real confoermation and the newzealanders use more of a baying type dog... the yanks generally use hounds as bayers and then pits for holding!!

I really like the idea of a dog that has the pace and strength. (Plus don't seem to be dressed up.)

Do any of these dogs turn on each other, or are they just one pack?

Not really into any type of fighting breeds, just seem's like a pointless life, bred to try and kill your own type rather than true hunting.

Seen a few olde worlde piccies of the bulldogs from centuries ago, and they looked similar in frame.

Looking at the build/speed/stamina of these type of dogs they would be a step ahead of fighting types, and have a purpose.

They almost seem to be playing with the boar rather than looking like raging lunatics, and one things for certain, the dogs don't get flicked of like fleas! :thumbs:

Not trying to start an argument.. But you said you'd need a faster Dog with more Stamina than the EBT to catch the Boar first.

So by that do you think that the Jagd Terriers are faster than a Bully? :blink:

Butch

hell yeah give me the cheeky little halfback over the prop any day :clapper:

ebt despite all the guts and glory are vet bills on legs ;)

I really like the idea of a dog that has the pace and strength. (Plus don't seem to be dressed up.)

Do any of these dogs turn on each other, or are they just one pack?

Not really into any type of fighting breeds, just seem's like a pointless life, bred to try and kill your own type rather than true hunting.

Seen a few olde worlde piccies of the bulldogs from centuries ago, and they looked similar in frame.

Looking at the build/speed/stamina of these type of dogs they would be a step ahead of fighting types, and have a purpose.

They almost seem to be playing with the boar rather than looking like raging lunatics, and one things for certain, the dogs don't get flicked of like fleas! :thumbs:

from what i gather the dogos are a very pack orientated dog they do well in the family enviroment and are bred to work together as a team... as for kenneling i couldnt say as i dont know any personally i know a few over here but dont know the kenneling situation i guess you could come home to an almighty mess if something went wrong!!