Priorities

Yours dogs/hunting over your family, feel free to air your thoughts s on this folks. My family come 1st, 2nd, 3rd and all the way to last and that is not just said in jest.

I've had dogs and been involved in our sport right through my life but not so much these days as I'd like. That said, if it was a choice I know where I'd have to be.

What about you the other members on here? :drink:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a no brainer Al, Family first every time.

The Missus wouldn't agree though, she says i spend more time with the dog and ferts than her. :whistling:

yeh I get some serious earache about this when i sit in the middle of our crew at food time :big_boss:

i have to work,so when im not working i have to juggle time between family and dogs,my family come first,but my dogs are a very very close second.

and that is sooooooooooooo feckin true :notworthy: , when my Mrs was banged up I had the mutts, in particular Stella one of our Rotties, sadly no longer with us to see me through, you have to juggle it but there is a line unfortunately and how the feck can see any different says it all :drink:

Yours dogs/hunting over your family, feel free to air your thoughts s on this folks. My family come 1st, 2nd, 3rd and all the way to last and that is not just said in jest.

I've had dogs and been involved in our sport right through my life but not so much these days as I'd like. That said, if it was a choice I know where I'd have to be.

What about you the other members on here? :drink:

At the moment the Mrs says she never sees me because ""(as she puts it)"" "THEM FECKIN DOGS"

she don't believe that i put the family first !!! but i do :whistling::whistling::whistling:

the answer is the family comes first "STRIEGHT AFTER THE DOGS". lol :clapper::thumbs::clapper:

Got to be family first, no choice. :thumbs:

kinda knew you'd say that Mal, yours OK? :thumbs:

Great thanks mate! :thumbs:

The baby's just been to his great grandmothers with my Mum, nice couple of hours peace for the wife & myself! ;)

That's a no brainer Al, Family first every time.

The Missus wouldn't agree though, she says i spend more time with the dog and ferts than her. :whistling:

family first but i get you spend more fecking time with them than me true as i dont drink