Craghopper Trousers

Id recommend these highly, 100% waterproof, But they feel like normal trousers, just like very lightweight combats, But the water just runs off, there silent when walking And even the knees hold out after kneeling down on wet or frosty ground putting in net pegs all day and there extra comfortable with an adjustable belt, side pockets, normal hand pockets and then other pockets behind with a zip so can keep your car key zipped away so you dont loose it and have to walk home! They cost 16.99 from TK Maxx, But if you cant get them there, they're £40ish anywhere else...try them out, excellent gear

Edited by Fat-Ferret

Id recommend these highly, 100% waterproof, But they feel like normal trousers, just like very lightweight combats, But the water just runs off, there silent when walking And even the knees hold out after kneeling down on wet or frosty ground putting in net pegs all day and there extra comfortable with an adjustable belt, side pockets, normal hand pockets and then other pockets behind with a zip so can keep your car key zipped away so you dont loose it and have to walk home! They cost 16.99 from TK Maxx, But if you cant get them there, they're £40ish anywhere else...try them out, excellent gear

Got lots of Craghopper stuff, good quality, not too dear and a vast range of stuff. Recommended. Cheers, D.

I wear Craghopper Kiwi trousers every day and I have found them to be the best all-round trouser available. I have tried the full range of Rohan trousers, and The North Face, but even though they are cheaper I have found them to beat them all. Shop around for them - I have bought them for about £20 a pair new from eBay.

OTC

I wear Craghopper Kiwi trousers every day and I have found them to be the best all-round trouser available. I have tried the full range of Rohan trousers, and The North Face, but even though they are cheaper I have found them to beat them all. Shop around for them - I have bought them for about £20 a pair new from eBay.

OTC

thers a few difrent models in there range, like kiwi or kiwi lite ect. wich ones are water proof the best. as each model claims to be water proof but one claims to be the most waterproof yet.

thers a few difrent models in there range, like kiwi or kiwi lite ect. wich ones are water proof the best. as each model claims to be water proof but one claims to be the most waterproof yet.

To be honest Tomo, they are made from Solardry fabric so will dry out when they get wet pretty quick. If it is going to pour down on me all day then that's where the goretex comes in. Mine are just plain Craghoppers Kiwi trousers.

OTC

• 2 weeks later...

ive got a pair of the thermal lined kiwi trousers there excellent kept me warm in all kinds of weather and dry out nice and quick

although they arent 100% waterproof but it was hammering down

still highly recommended

apparently regatta own cragghopper and sell identical clothing under there own brand at half the price although the trousers i seen dont come with the belt

i got mine from here 25 quid for the lined version, spoke to the owner about buying a few pairs together with mates she said shed do a deal on 10 pairs so might be worth looking into for a few of you

http://www.trekwear.co.uk/kiwi_winter_line...leg/p-1006.html

Edited by chalkedup