Ditch Shitter.?????????????

Anybody know how he is, he was good for a laugh :clapper:;) and knew thing or two.???

Bloomin Ell twas only 2 minutes ago I sent him an E mail and his name comes up on THL !!!

Using the remote powers of the interweb and with the intermediate help of the sales staff at Killgerm he bade me deliver a trap and instruct the new owner on the safe use of it against the hordes of squills threatening to over-run her tiny cottage & devour her as she slept .

This guy is a gent . I did'nt require or expect any sort of enumeration but the brand new Kania 2000 that arrived with my name on it was gratefully and graciously accepted !

Anybody know how he is, he was good for a laugh :clapper:;) and knew thing or two.???

I must say he was a true gent..

Many a time's that a question is asked on here and i alway's think to myself i would of loved to see Ditch Shitter answer would of been...

Atb to him

T 7

Guest ferret feller

shame....he was a brill guy :D

i happen too be a trackie wearing hunter......

dosent make me any less of a gent just becuase i dont wear tweed coats and briches :thumbs:

ask people that know me on hear....

tell him to come back on , i liked reading his stuff, and if any one does still speak to him can you ask him from me "did he ever catch his mink " ???????

I think as far as pest animals go, that mink is right up that list together with the Yeti and the loch ness monster. :whistling: On a more serious note, as far as I know he is a very buisy man and getting on well.

ATB

Michael