Unbelievable stupidity...

Fidgety

Guest air gunner

b*****ds! This is all too common people dont seem to realise that air rifles are not toys! i reckon air rifle shops should be able to check up on Air rifle owners before selling them. there was a guy at school i knew who was going to buy an air rifle he said he was going to shoot any thing that he saw. luckily i persuaded bim not to buy one. i think there should be some more laws on ownership. they are too easy to come bye to the average townie etc. poor creatures hope the b*****ds get caught.

a gang of kids by were i live set some man up from birmingham they said they was selling a car an when the man came down they shot at him hit him in the eye and robbed his £2000 pound the man is now blind in 1 eye and £2000 down

Surely they can get ballistics off of the pellets? it's bound to be kids, and fairly local, so a house to house should sort it quite quick I would of thought? but I suppose they wouldn't get the Warrant for that just because of an animal cruelty case.
you are prob write there mate but there is so many air rifles in the wrong hands it would be like a lottery finding them even in a small area Edited by hw97