Wheaton bullterrier

Guest ROUGH COATED

Guest ROUGH COATED

Hello lads just wondering if anyone has any genuine working wheaton bullterriers, And would like to see pictures and hear how they work all the best

ROUGH COATED!!!

Edited by ROUGH COATED

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ROUGH COATED
everyone to there own iv seen wheaton do its job and they do it well why cross with a bull?

Heard off some irish lads saying they was good ,Would of like to seen some workers and hear storys how they worked all the best.

Rumour has it a well known DEALER in Ireland breeds this x.There is EBT in a lot of wheaten lines.I seen a treacherous 23"wheatenxbull working it was ok and treacherous with other dogs and humans.It looked like a big heavy wheaten.

Why would they do this X?My bets are that the wheaten line was deteriorating.OMO

Stabs was that pic staffdogxwheaten bitch?The animal i seen which through to the wheaten type was vice versa.

Smoothdog over broken=smooth...........broken over smooth=broken????????

Nobody that i know would put a wheaten to an ebt the ebt is not a game dog(Ive tried plenty of them)They are put back to game staffs and are called Bull Wheatons

Guest ROUGH COATED
post-17265-1232570789_thumb.jpg

a mates wheaton x bull, a fukking monster i think he was about 10 months when the pic was taken. i never seen him work but i feel sorry for anything it gets a hold of

Nice dog mate what height did he grow to !!!!!!!!