im a travilling man" stoping in cambrige and want to know how many travillers are on the hunting life ??

ITS A CASE TO EACH TO THERE OWN THING.

IT SHOULDNT MATTER IF PEOPLE ARE GAY,BLACK,TRAVELERS,MP`S OR WHAT EVER.THE ONLY TIME ITS CAUSE FOR CONCERN IS WHEN IT AFFECTS MY FAMILY,PROPERTY OR MY WAY OF LIFE.

I WAS TOLD "DONT KNOCK IT UNTIL YOU TRY IT" WELL FRANKLY IM SCEARD TO TRY IT INCASE I LIKE IT :db:

ASME9

First post i have read that deserves a clap :clapper:

Everybody should be treated as an individual, shouldn't matter what background they are from, what race they are or whether they choose to love their own sex :blink: !!!!!! good and bad people in EVERY walk of life

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Travellers are no different to any other folk, theres good 'uns and bad 'uns in all.

Certainly dosent help with comments like that. Thats whats good about being young - you know everything :no: its just when you get a bit older you realize that, even though you know more than you did, you still dont know shit! :D

Travellers are no different to any other folk, theres good 'uns and bad 'uns in all.

Certainly dosent help with comments like that. Thats whats good about being young - you know everything :no: its just when you get a bit older you realize that, even though you know more than you did, you still dont know shit! :D

The ability to conduct yourself appropriatly is something that comes with age, i think things i wouldnt dare type, 25 yrs ago i would have said it :laugh:

I think we all say things we later come to regret

The ability to conduct yourself appropriatly is something that comes with age, i think things i wouldnt dare type, 25 yrs ago i would have said it :laugh:

theres no excuse , if you dont bring your pups up right , when they are older they will attack sheep ect ect ... so its alot to do with your up bringing Edited by mucky paws

theres no excuse , if you dont bring your pups up right , when they are older they will attack sheep ect ect ... so its alot to do with your up bringing

I am not making excuses for anyone

theres no excuse , if you dont bring your pups up right , when they are older they will attack sheep ect ect ... so its alot to do with your up bringing

I am not making excuses for anyone

sorry kay that was not directed at you, just speaking generaly
dont feel like readiong 4 pages, but not many peopel here like travelers....... thay take peoples dog's.

im a showman travel all over the southe east on the fun fear nether went to shoole cant reed or [bANNED TEXT] that good i,v had my dog pinched and a traveller man brourt it back to me and a lot of my mats ar travellers and thay hat dog napers

fk me the chaps only asked a question , how many travellers are on this forum , and the posts that people are putting on here are - out of order - irrelevent- or abusive - why have some people feel they have got to post when it has nothing to do with the subject, have a bit of self control and dont spoil other peoples threads.

never mind that bushy, what about the comp ;) and i dont mind the traveling fraternity, as long as they dont shat, dump rubbish, through shatty nappies, burn vans, (and don't get an illegal tipping fxxking fine, when it would cost me £50 for chucking a tab out of my car),,,,,in MY GARDEN, atb bushy and the rest,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,jack
comps on sunday"...........i dont want to know what you think about travillers" and i dont want a slaging match??? i just want to know how many are on the hunting life. :search:

hi bushy ,im a traveller , in east sussex , coursing hunting poachings ma game , love a cushdt joey grey being cooked on a open fire , with a good meat pudding ,bacon pudding with all the veg to go with it lol ,then slipp out with my milbro with a few pebbles ,into sum game keepers canny pen ,to get another meal for my family for the next night,then getting up the next day n tapping them doors to get a job ,trotting my coloured fullbred on a summers day thrashing down the tober at 30 mph,woatt a buzz hooking on my tourer going were ever we want ,up to stow fair ,then up to appleby then onto watton fair ,homfirth fair the to all the others stopping and working were ever u can wott a life wouldnt changed for the world but then came all the polictics and rules to go with it ,and try to stopp a gypsy man and is genarations off familys to stopp the way we love livving just cus were gpsys ,just like the gorger men done to the american indians ,wipped them off the face off there land, just cus they were indians who travelled and lived in a bender tent and lived off the earth why cant they leave us alone , wotts the match on sunday bushy ,pm me let us no

never mind that bushy, what about the comp ;) and i dont mind the traveling fraternity, as long as they dont shat, dump rubbish, through shatty nappies, burn vans, (and don't get an illegal tipping fxxking fine, when it would cost me £50 for chucking a tab out of my car),,,,,in MY GARDEN, atb bushy and the rest,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,jack
comps on sunday"...........i dont want to know what you think about travillers" and i dont want a slaging match??? i just want to know how many are on the hunting life. :search:

hi bushy ,im a traveller , in east sussex , coursing hunting poachings ma game , love a cushdt joey grey being cooked on a open fire , with a good meat pudding ,bacon pudding with all the veg to go with it lol ,then slipp out with my milbro with a few pebbles ,into sum game keepers canny pen ,to get another meal for my family for the next night,then getting up the next day n tapping them doors to get a job ,trotting my coloured fullbred on a summers day thrashing down the tober at 30 mph,woatt a buzz hooking on my tourer going were ever we want ,up to stow fair ,then up to appleby then onto watton fair ,homfirth fair the to all the others stopping and working were ever u can wott a life wouldnt changed for the world but then came all the polictics and rules to go with it ,and try to stopp a gypsy man and is genarations off familys to stopp the way we love livving just cus were gpsys ,just like the gorger men done to the american indians ,wipped them off the face off there land, just cus they were indians who travelled and lived in a bender tent and lived off the earth why cant they leave us alone , wotts the match on sunday bushy ,pm me let us no

the fella only ask how many travellers were on here ,then bang travellers that travellers this slagging again dead gypsys no good gypsys chored is dog took my one ,u gorger bred c,,,, dont mater if were rich poor ordernairy gypsys ,u still scar all and everyone off us with the same brush u two faced lot

We have a traveller beside us ,though the most travelling he does is to the post office to pick up his pension ,but because they have been in a caravan on one piece of council ground for 20 years and there building house's round them the council and all the builders have chipped in and bought them a smallholding with eight /nine acres of land reportedly costing £299.000 that me taxes stick's in your throat a bit that one

The only good gypo, is a dead gypo. Had one too many things nicked by the buggers since I was born. I dont care if its a sweeping generalization, but I also dont care what the gypsys think. And also, I heard there was a gypsy on this site that thinks he has the best bushing dogs in the country :haha: I cant remember who though... :hmm: whoever it was, was a total joke

:wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: Your a total fuckwit young fellah and should be banned from this site!

Was it not him when him mum said no to something he posted he posted he wished she was dead as well :o

well i have alot off travler frends which are ok there not all the same the ones on the road are fine but havent touched my dogs as yet as we have 9 sites around me but there is good and bad in all people doesent matter were you go or live it happens any were all the best mlb

The only good gypo, is a dead gypo. Had one too many things nicked by the buggers since I was born. I dont care if its a sweeping generalization, but I also dont care what the gypsys think. And also, I heard there was a gypsy on this site that thinks he has the best bushing dogs in the country :haha: I cant remember who though... :hmm: whoever it was, was a total joke

Will i dont think your a bad lad , but you have to be young and foolish to become old & wise , we all say stuff like this in our youth , so learn from it , to wish anyone dead is not a nice thing to do & i am sure you will realise this when you read the replys tomorrow

Great reply Kay :clapper: Oh the youth of today.

John