Pics of my lurcher pup off wood1

Just thought I would share a picture of my saluki cross bitch I got off wood1. She is around 14 weeks old and a bag of energy. She is coming along nicely doing a little bit of training with her and she has licked it up well.

Picture003-1.jpg

it has picked the shit comand up perfectly from the start.

Picture004-1.jpg

I also doing a little bit of retrieving with her with an old sock. She has picked it up ok but will only do it in an enclosed space where she cant get past me at the minute. Just giving her two or three throws every other day so not to sicken her.

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Other all I am really pleased with her apart from the constant squelling when she has to go in the run. But I cant wait to start her further training. Next step in to get her in around stock. I will keep you posted on her progress let me know what you think.

Thanks for kooking

Regards Ben :thumbs:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking good Benj, it's a good start if she's naturally retreiving, should have a bit of fun with her come next season... :victory:

Cheers mate, Yeh she is doing everything very naturally hopefully we should have plently of fun with her next season we certainly got the game for her to run :thumbs: Blue will hopefully show her the ropes :boxing:

Hunting Lad nice to see the pics of her and hear the report, I'm getting one of her brothers, he was picked up yesterday by a friend and my BIL after a day out with Wood1. We should keep a running thread to report their doings and post periodic pics to keep track of the pups. The screaming must be a genetic thing as the dog pup does it too, my BIL spent the night with 5 pillows stacked on his head :laugh: ... or maybe some wierd Yorkshire Dog Thief Deterrant :clapper:

Hunting Lad nice to see the pics of her and hear the report, I'm getting one of her brothers, he was picked up yesterday by a friend and my BIL after a day out with Wood1. We should keep a running thread to report their doings and post periodic pics to keep track of the pups. The screaming must be a genetic thing as the dog pup does it too, my BIL spent the night with 5 pillows stacked on his head :laugh: ... or maybe some wierd Yorkshire Dog Thief Deterrant :clapper:

Hi His wife,

Yeh they aren't half noisey I have had to pen mine with my terriers to keep it quiet and that dont work sometimes she was going at one last night! Like you said head under the pillow job lol She was ok after that though hopefully she will stop it with age. Yeh that is a very good idea it would be great to see how the other pups get on out of the litter espeacially once next season starts :D

Good luck with your pup

Regards Ben. :thumbs:

Nice little pup, is she just salukix grey or what.? Should fill the bag with her next season. ;)

She is around 3/8ths saluki mate. Her sire was bred out of dancer x joe crossed to brother dickinsons red so at a guess the sire would be around 3/4 saluki the lad reckoned.

The dam was an ex track greyhound.

Hopefully mate cant wait to enter her :thumbs:

Regards Ben.