PATTERDALE X STAFF

as digging dogs there usally to big in the chest you be better off with a straight pat, ive got a staff x pat here thats only any good as a draw dog but putting a pat dog over her she has thrown sum decent pups that do the job ok

Hello everyone . Ive been on the look out for a terrier type dog for a while , as company for my existing dog and possibly to work with ferrets in the future . Theres a litter of patterdale x SBT for sale in the local paper (sire SBT/dam patterdale) . Has any one on here come across one of these before ?

I will be going to have a look at pups later on . I will try and get a pic .

ive got a patterdale x staffy there great dogs shes brilliant with the two ferrets and a good foxxer

i had one about 4 years ago stright half cross patterdale/staff she couldnt find very well bud when she did it was lights out stinky cu*t she was a real hard bitch but i couldnt kennel her with any thing so she had to go and gave her away as a pet to some one i know they still have her and she,s still a mean bast*rd good luck fella :thumbs:

a friend put a firts cross patt x staff over hit patt bitch the bitch he kept is small spannable not that it matters gets to were she wants to go only time iv heard her bay is in a sand earth with big tubes when she wa chasing the fox trying to bottle it up otyherwise you dont hear a wisper out of her you can tell when she made contact her dam is just a bayer but will mix it and can find in big spots the sire is a hard smooth haired dog.