bull cross racists

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Countryboyo
:f :nea: ive put this up because im fed up of everyone slating bull crosses and their owners. its about time you wised up on the subject before posting threads . i dont own a tracksuit, im certainly not some yob.i have a job. i have a bull cross but its not to make me look hard either......i dont need a penis extension. i dont understand this constant abuse thats recieved unprovocked. im sure these people are in someway vertically challenged, prehaps not had enough attention as a child maybe.....................bull cross owners what do you think

If your fed up then why are you starting it all off again unless your the type that loves a good argument or else maybe you just want other bull cross owners to write in agreement with you so you feel part of something.

Complaining about other peoples topics does not stop them from writting, It just prolongs it. And now the anti bulls are delighted because you were stupid enough to start up a nice fresh topic about the exact same thing.

How can people be so bloody clueless.

im a one man band ,as for people being cluless your past couple of topics have been blinders......... asking for rabbits . now theres something to be ashamed of

No shame in trying to get rabbits back in the area. More shame when someone thinks they need a bear of a dog to control them. Go tuck your tracksuit in to your white socks. :D

Ridiculous asswipe of a young fellow

There must be a bull x in your area, the only dog capable of wiping out whole populations of rabbits! :whistling:

funny guy

:f :nea: ive put this up because im fed up of everyone slating bull crosses and their owners. its about time you wised up on the subject before posting threads . i dont own a tracksuit, im certainly not some yob.i have a job. i have a bull cross but its not to make me look hard either......i dont need a penis extension. i dont understand this constant abuse thats recieved unprovocked. im sure these people are in someway vertically challenged, prehaps not had enough attention as a child maybe.....................bull cross owners what do you think

If your fed up then why are you starting it all off again unless your the type that loves a good argument or else maybe you just want other bull cross owners to write in agreement with you so you feel part of something.

Complaining about other peoples topics does not stop them from writting, It just prolongs it. And now the anti bulls are delighted because you were stupid enough to start up a nice fresh topic about the exact same thing.

im a one man band ,as for people being cluless your past couple of topics have been blinders......... asking for rabbits . now theres something to be ashamed of

No shame in trying to get rabbits back in the area. More shame when someone thinks they need a bear of a dog to control them. Go tuck your tracksuit in to your white socks. :D

my dogs live to hand thanks. your remarks show your lack of intelligence even moreso than your topics. id say your to be pittied
Guest Countryboyo

my dogs live to hand thanks. your remarks show your lack of intelligence even moreso than your topics. id say your to be pittied

Cute, poor boy cant take a bit of criticism. I pity you a chap that needs to rally the troops when someone starts a topic he don't like "bull cross owners what do you think" in other words lets keep the argument going and everyone back me up so Il feel part of something. Pathetic. Have a look at your own posts before you comment on peoples intelligence son. Grow up!

for feck's sake folks, get a life will ya. Who cares what folk think of your dog and the image some think they portray. I've a Bullcross, her name is Lily, I used to wear trackies (for athletics), my Mrs is the breadwinner in the home, I do some of the housework and have been known to wear "Speedos" in the past :whistling: .............so feckin what :rolleyes:

If you can't take the knocks folks............................don't play the feckin games :nono::drink:

Guest miller1989

Wasnt guna reply to this but so feck, Bullx, i own one but its not a machine and fights with other dogs its a racey dog,and i dont think it will make a drawing dog as shes a very light dog,some good strenght! Shes 1/4 bull 1/4 airedale 1/2 grey,now tell me ive a dog thats just out for blood! All you that dis it are feckin pathetic you need to get a job,a feckin life and stop slating other hunters and there dogs its fecking pathetic! If you want an argument pm me im not fussed,but as for putting topics up or replying on this bullshit full of prick site i give up with everyone that can slate a dog or its owner,I DONT wear track suits or think im hard,so there youve upset me for that simple fact not all bullx owners are DICKHEADS,like the W@nkers that slate the owner!

Ian and the mods this wasnt directed at you PRICK OF A SITE, means some of the pricks on it,we know you do your best to controll this jibba jabba!

for feck's sake folks, get a life will ya. Who cares what folk think of your dog and the image some think they portray. I've a Bullcross, her name is Lily, I used to wear trackies (for athletics), my Mrs is the breadwinner in the home, I do some of the housework and have been known to wear "Speedos" in the past :whistling: .............so feckin what :rolleyes:

If you can't take the knocks folks............................don't play the feckin games :nono::drink:

the trackies, the house work and all the rest of it is understandable but admitting to the spedo thing ... your a brave man :clapper::D

I've never heard of a collie, deerhound or bedlington type dog ripping a child to pieces. However children being attacked, sometimes fatally by bull types are all too common.

I better get one of these then as Lily must be a whimp :wallbash: all the children who come here seem to leave unmolested :laugh: , :hmm: the interesting bit for us though is when you roll down the report to where they mention the Rotties and Pit Bulls :icon_eek: , kinda makes a mockery of the dangerous dogs act :toast::) :)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...ssive-dogs.html

the trackies, the house work and all the rest of it is understandable but admitting to the spedo thing ... your a brave man :clapper::D

can't get in 'em these days as I'm a bit more of a fat barsteward :icon_eek: ...............thank feck :laugh::drink:

I've never heard of a collie, deerhound or bedlington type dog ripping a child to pieces. However children being attacked, sometimes fatally by bull types are all too common.

Thats because thats what you want to hear......

My beddy whippet bitch is alot sharper than my bull crosses, i wouldnt trust her not to snap if the baby pulled her hair but i 100% trust mick, neila and blitz with kids. Obviously a baby wouldnt be left alone with any of our dogs but if i had to choose one to leave her with it would be mick (the dog in the pictures)

I got bit on my ass by a collie when visiting a local farm, the woman came running to the door and said oooo dont turn your back on the dog, too late! it was already latched onto my bum! it bloody hurt too.