wheaton cross 4 sale

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why ask because i have been looking for a deer dog for a while now if you read into everything i post instead of just what i sell you would notice this dog is in dunfries £200 i just got a bitch last nite with a trial for alot less and the boy met up on my ground i gave him the catch for bringing her threw.

im not a dealer i just dont keep something if it isnt what im looking for if you buy a car and dont like it you sell it to some one it suits same with a gun these animals are working dogs "tools" every animal doesnt suit every person you only get what your looking for bye trying things out if this lad could have met me i would have bought the dog last nite the person who was giving me a run wouldnt take me that far down the country.

these animals are working dogs "tools"

I find it a real shame whenever I hear that, yes I agree dogs don't suit certain people or there line of work but its still an animal that requires respect and 100% of our responsibility...........

if i had drove i would have takin this dog aswell i have the space and the money for it it was a cracking dog.

i respect my dogs and look after them well believe it or not very few of the dogs iv sold are actualy mine iv spent all my life walking three times a day with 3 or 4 diff sets of dogs my dogs all get cerial for breakfast and a mixture at dinner time they are all brushed 3 times a week there feet are all chekd after every walk every injury is treated and rested properly it isnt like i just throw a dog in a dark shed feed it once a week and expect it to catch everything i put it out on iv seen people run dogs over and over with injury etc people who feed there dog when they can be arsed and only walk the dog when they are lamping and expect the dog to be fit fast n catch everything you only get in what you put out its not relavent whether you have the dog a day or 12 years you look after it properly and it will perform properly.

i didnt mean as in i was looking at the dog as an object i love all the dogs i own and have owned every greyhound i peraded when i was younger week in week out the dogs new me i knew them you learn to understand them if i like a dog ill buy it give it a chance if it isnt up to what i want ill sell it on to someone it does suit not once has anyone complaind or returned a dog to me and i would never refuse to take an animal back when i have 3 or 4 ex racers well monkeys cause thats all half them are throwing out 10 pups each a year then call me a dealer i wouldnt take a litter of a dog unless there was a nead for it and unless the dog was of a class worthy of it unlike some who think any old greyhound bitch will throw good pups if it was that easy we would all be walking around with dogs fast enough to win derbys.