Update on my lab bull greyhounds

Good luck with your pups hope they turn out to do what you want, i know yours arn't a 1st x but a mate used to have a 1st x lab grey years ago, she was very good and was worked very hard, took al game and lots of it and yes she LIKED charlie, I also heard of someone having a really decent saluki greyxlab grey but not many seen this dog work as the lad did his own thing but imo the right kinda lab depending on what you do can be a good addition to a line of lurcher.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with your pups hope they turn out to do what you want, i know yours arn't a 1st x but a mate used to have a 1st x lab grey years ago, she was very good and was worked very hard, took al game and lots of it and yes she LIKED charlie, I also heard of someone having a really decent saluki greyxlab grey but not many seen this dog work as the lad did his own thing but imo the right kinda lab depending on what you do can be a good addition to a line of lurcher.

Thanks mate, i hope so too :thumbs:

I wounder some times when reading some of the posts on here how the hell you lot conquered the world. in fact im surprised you ever got of your island. Maybe its because im from australia where every thing is crossed just to see how it will go. they do use labs as bailers in nz but the ones Ive seen will lug up on the biggest pig pur or crossed. Good luck with them mate hope they work out for you, if they dont then you wont die woundering.

I wounder some times when reading some of the posts on here how the hell you lot conquered the world. in fact im surprised you ever got of your island. Maybe its because im from australia where every thing is crossed just to see how it will go. they do use labs as bailers in nz but the ones Ive seen will lug up on the biggest pig pur or crossed. Good luck with them mate hope they work out for you, if they dont then you wont die woundering.

Thanks mate, my signature says it all! lol!

Cheers