Update on my lab bull greyhounds

Guest fence_hopper

no probs apolagy accepted get on the blower soon as and get it back he's not fit to keep animals i bought a dog of him a few years back covered in bed sores infested with worms had ring worm also, he needs to be banned from keeping animals or better still shoot the c*nt

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no probs apolagy accepted get on the blower soon as and get it back he's not fit to keep animals i bought a dog of him a few years back covered in bed sores infested with worms had ring worm also, he needs to be banned from keeping animals or better still shoot the c*nt

I have sent you pm and need to know if you can help me to find owens house as last time we were there he had moved but i dont know where? Cant contact john but my hubby is still trying him.

Guest fence_hopper

I have sent you pm and need to know if you can help me to find owens house as last time we were there he had moved but i dont know where? Cant contact john but my hubby is still trying him.

i dont no enough about you to say you give them to sh*t homes so i apolagize.I no where the scum lives just take it of him whats he going to do the little p***y scum i don't know why people sell him dogs and even buy one of him he keeps them in there own sh*t. I have no beef with you it just p*sses me off he's still like this since i bought a dog off him 6yrs ago

Dam

SIRE

what u going to us thses dogs for they look lovely dogs are u puttin anything back over them to ad a bit of speed

Yes they are lovely but im kind of losing the will to live at the minute! We are going to eventually put a bit more speed into them i would think, that was the idea when we bred them anyway, just depends on how they go before we breed.

i dont no enough about you to say you give them to sh*t homes so i apolagize.I no where the scum lives just take it of him whats he going to do the little p***y scum i don't know why people sell him dogs and even buy one of him he keeps them in there own sh*t. I have no beef with you it just p*sses me off he's still like this since i bought a dog off him 6yrs ago

Apology accepted. When you get to know us you will know we care about our dogs just wish others were the same. We have had 2 bad experiences out of 14 and that is 2 too many (the first one was the bullx that we bought back and now this one). If i had known then what i know now then he would never have had the dog but he was our freind and we stayed at his house when he had 2 staffies and they were fine, well looked after so we judged him on that. We thought we knew him but obviously not. Completely gutted about it and just want the pup back now, if its in such a state im going up there to take it off him and give him a peice of my mind.

Guest fence_hopper

Apology accepted. When you get to know us you will know we care about our dogs just wish others were the same. We have had 2 bad experiences out of 14 and that is 2 too many (the first one was the bullx that we bought back and now this one). If i had known then what i know now then he would never have had the dog but he was our freind and we stayed at his house when he had 2 staffies and they were fine, well looked after so we judged him on that. We thought we knew him but obviously not. Completely gutted about it and just want the pup back now, if its in such a state im going up there to take it off him and give him a peice of my mind.

you go girl put the picky scum in his place lol i can see your dogs are well looked after and all look well. you have done a good job on the bullx and he's a real credit to you

one question....if you intend to add more speed at a later date and in your own words,using a lab will keep "hardness" in the breed,mwhy not just put the lab over a pure hound? is it a case of just breeding the dogs you have or is it that you know deep down that the bull is needed?

one question....if you intend to add more speed at a later date and in your own words,using a lab will keep "hardness" in the breed,mwhy not just put the lab over a pure hound? is it a case of just breeding the dogs you have or is it that you know deep down that the bull is needed?

Yes in my opinion the bull is needed. we hope to in future have similar amounts of bull and lab with 1/2 grey. I dont think im explaining my self properly, i know what i mean but not many other people do! lol!

The lab has good conformation for work, good nose for marking, good stamina, good power, easier to train, good size, good strong head, decent speed (not really fast but not slow/sluggish like some think) and a reasonable bite power so its mainly the brain i wanted but looking at all the other traits i realised that actually not much of the bull x would be lost, yes it is diluted but i dont feel its significant enough to make a huge difference. The running dog blood is not as much as i eventually want but you have to start somewhere and this is where i started with mine.

You have a goal not necessarily with the first pups but you know what you are after with the breeding in the next generation. Hopefully it all comes together for you in the end

(re other post)

6 litters approx- the girl doesnt hunt has about 6 dogs- a dalmation, and arabx a couple of bully x's(mongrel strays) nothing worth breeding from etc etc dogs in the neighbourhood target her place, jump the fence and knock them up, she keeps all the pups to give away/sell and thinks it ok.Just an idiot that needs a look at the real world, my blood boils thinking of her

(not LnL- the for sale ad she quoted of the arab/mast x lab here in Oz, I'm talking about the girl breeding those. sorry)

Edited by hairybull
Guest fence_hopper
You have a goal not necessarily with the first pups but you know what you are after with the breeding in the next generation. Hopefully it all comes together for you in the end

(re other post)

6 litters approx- the girl doesnt hunt has about 6 dogs- a dalmation, and arabx a couple of bully x's(mongrel strays) nothing worth breeding from etc etc dogs in the neighbourhood target her place, jump the fence and knock them up, she keeps all the pups to give away/sell and thinks it ok.Just an idiot that needs a look at the real world, my blood boils thinking of her

well i think thats the nail in the coffin so hopefully thats the end of the matter.

OK threads getting heated... lets get this back into perspective shall we?

Bull terrier breeds are one of, if not THE hardest breed out there (and by that i mean they'll take more stick than anything else)

Labradors are one of the best retrieving breeds out there, smart and hunt well. and to the guy who says they get it round the waist past 3 that's utter bull, one of the dogs on my old shoot was 7 and she looked like her 18 month old daughter - just as slim. Labs are not and will never be as "hard" as a bully but i thought id let you all know that out here and in NZ labs are added to the mix as LUGGERS not bailers. KIWI off here uses lab/boxers for pigs and uses the lab to harden up the mix. there is no reason a well bred lab couldn't hold its own against any british quarry if it could catch it.

LnL i say why not, this first x sounds too heavy to be a consistent catcher but who knows, put back to a running dog i reckon they'd earn their keep.

Oh and as a side note for those who think bull immediately hardens up a cross ~ it doesn't. at work the amount of pits/staffs/ebts we've had in that are as soft as cotton is unreal. some decent but most would jack. Ive seen multiple pits that have been bashed up by the likes of:

Belgian malinois, sharpie's-(show bred) mastiffs etc etc the list goes on its about the INDIVIDUAL dog.

phew, rant over :wallbash:

(re other post)

well i think thats the nail in the coffin so hopefully thats the end of the matter.

:laugh: Its not me he's talking about its a woman in australia, just to make it clear :laugh:

OK threads getting heated... lets get this back into perspective shall we?

Bull terrier breeds are one of, if not THE hardest breed out there (and by that i mean they'll take more stick than anything else)

Labradors are one of the best retrieving breeds out there, smart and hunt well. and to the guy who says they get it round the waist past 3 that's utter bull, one of the dogs on my old shoot was 7 and she looked like her 18 month old daughter - just as slim. Labs are not and will never be as "hard" as a bully but i thought id let you all know that out here and in NZ labs are added to the mix as LUGGERS not bailers. KIWI off here uses lab/boxers for pigs and uses the lab to harden up the mix. there is no reason a well bred lab couldn't hold its own against any british quarry if it could catch it.

LnL i say why not, this first x sounds too heavy to be a consistent catcher but who knows, put back to a running dog i reckon they'd earn their keep.

Oh and as a side note for those who think bull immediately hardens up a cross ~ it doesn't. at work the amount of pits/staffs/ebts we've had in that are as soft as cotton is unreal. some decent but most would jack. Ive seen multiple pits that have been bashed up by the likes of:

Belgian malinois, sharpie's-(show bred) mastiffs etc etc the list goes on its about the INDIVIDUAL dog.

phew, rant over :wallbash:

Thanks for your input lamping lurcher. I think as someone said in an earlier post this x will be categorised with the heavier bull x's and i tend to agree with that. We'll see how they go. One of the pups may be going 'on loan' to a bloke who used to be a memeber on here (he left because of all the agro on here) as i am worried i will not have enough work for them both to be proven but we will see how it goes and ill keep everyone who's interested updated on their progress.

Cheers