Sir Storm out of Action for a While

Guest world.hunters

Guest world.hunters

Well out lamping tonight rabbits were thin on the ground was out for close to 4 hours only getting 4 runs for storm, on the last run he did well to turn the bunny and it then ran straight for some long dead grass and cover he followed at nearly full speed i then here a all mighty crash and the rabbit came bout out with out storm i immidatly knew somethink was wrong i though he had knocked him self out he then cam running back after a few seconds with a gash on his front leg infront of the elbow it was pissing blood, i got some socks off and tied them around the wound to stop the bleeding which it did and immidatly walked home i did not here him yelp and he walked fine pulling on the lead when spotting a fox in the street he did not seem to be in any pain i got him home, cleaned it up as best as i could with the blood flowing out i applyed a bandage to the wound covered with anticeptic powder left it on while ringing emergancy vets. first one told me know one could come out so i rang another who i spoke to and after describing the accident and how the wound looked and bled she told me it must be a vain as its a constant flow and not a repetitve pumping action and told me to bandage it from foot up past the wound. so now storm is laying on sofa feeling abit sorry for him self and i am drinking cans of energy drink to stay a wake to keep and eye on him.

he has a couple more scraps and was lucky not to loose an eye as he has a scratch on his lower eyelid from the barb wire which was for some reason extra thick. there is no love stock in this field and the field is fenced off and then for some reason they have barbed wire invisable going diagonly across a corner of field :angry: Wankers no need to be there what so ever.

From this, on his morning walk today

1-26.jpg

to this the same afternoon after the accident

2-19.jpg

3-15.jpg

ill keep you all up to date with his progress

W.h

Edited by world.hunters

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic