How many pups do you rekon she will have?

how many pups?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. dam 3/8 5/8 sire 1st cross

• 4 or less
    • more

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I could be a fair bit under with my guess of 8! :laugh: Good luck with the whelping. :thumbs:

Thanks, im sure we will be fine, tired but fine lol! im sure thl will keep me occupied inbetween pups when she welps and garypco off here has given us a cctv camera to use so we dont have to disturb her too much. I go in after every pup though to get the birth order and sex and check everything is good with the pups.

I thought 8 too, think we might have under estimated but we'll find out soon enough lol!

Looks like I could be a fair bit under with my guess of 8! :laugh: Good luck with the whelping. :thumbs:

Thanks, im sure we will be fine, tired but fine lol! im sure thl will keep me occupied inbetween pups when she welps and garypco off here has given us a cctv camera to use so we dont have to disturb her too much. I go in after every pup though to get the birth order and sex and check everything is good with the pups.

I thought 8 too, think we might have under estimated but we'll find out soon enough lol!

your pm box is full

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bullterrier
any pups yet? i had my bitch to the vets last night as she was 66days gone and was showing no signs of going. the vet scanned har and said shes had a phantom pregancy lol

dogman mate its also up in the lurcher section i think the final count was 12.. :thumbs: ...john

any pups yet? i had my bitch to the vets last night as she was 66days gone and was showing no signs of going. the vet scanned har and said shes had a phantom pregancy lol

dogman mate its also up in the lurcher section i think the final count was 12.. :thumbs: ...john

:icon_eek: 12, got there hands full they do

Yep final count was 12, 5 dogs7 bitches! Sorry to hear about your bitch, it's disapointing i bet.

Yep final count was 12, 5 dogs7 bitches! Sorry to hear about your bitch, it's disapointing i bet.

im a wee bit dissapointed but it happens and it just wasnt meant to be i guess, atb with your pups anyway

Photo taken today, 2 weeks left till due date!

post-22007-1231700556_thumb.jpg

she will need wheels to carry her belly around soon, lol, a fair few in there i bet !

11 or 12 i recon.

"shame there was no money on it !! " i said "11 0r 12" lol, :boogie:

I wish you luck with your pups and hope the bitch is well,

Nell is fine, still have not had her out hunting but i will soon, ill let you no how she dose.

Photo taken today, 2 weeks left till due date!

post-22007-1231700556_thumb.jpg

she will need wheels to carry her belly around soon, lol, a fair few in there i bet !

11 or 12 i recon.

"shame there was no money on it !! " i said "11 0r 12" lol, :boogie:

I wish you luck with your pups and hope the bitch is well,

Nell is fine, still have not had her out hunting but i will soon, ill let you no how she dose.

I knew you would be happy with her, she was a lovely bitch, really genuine. be great to see how she comes on in the future. The pups are good, the bitch is happy and seems to be coping well with the pups so far but im keeping an eye on their weight so i will know if there are any problems before its too late.

Ill be in touch soon about nells litter sister.

Cheers.