barbed wire

went out this morning with my young lurcher bitch,i do this walk loads of times down the river bank and ajoining fields.the bitch was running in some long grass i heard a yelp she come running back with blood running down her front leg.i checked her over and found 8 small puncture wounds down her front none where bleeding and not deep at all and luckly no tear wounds .went over to where she was and found a half bundle of barbed wire brand new aswell so some arsehole just dumped it there

went out this morning with my young lurcher bitch,i do this walk loads of times down the river bank and ajoining fields.the bitch was running in some long grass i heard a yelp she come running back with blood running down her front leg.i checked her over and found 8 small puncture wounds down her front none where bleeding and not deep at all and luckly no tear wounds .went over to where she was and found a half bundle of barbed wire brand new aswell so some arsehole just dumped it there

Thats just plain selfish to do something like that , i hope your dogs ok & the wounds heal quickly :thumbs:

i hate it too... imagine how helpless i felt watching my sister go round and round on a horse that was tangled in barbed wire and panicking because something was "attacking" him! she managed to stay on and calm him down but it was dangerous and painful untangling him. this wire was also left in a field to rot..... not only was the horse injured - nothing fatal! - but my sister and i got in a lot of trouble for the whole incident.