lamped hares back in the day

Guest mickyrichardson
I can understand that when you doing a job for the farmer you have to do it well to keep your permission but if your out lamping rabbits away from that ground and a hare jumps would you slip like you say ther easy on the lamp?
yeah i would mate no matter how much we say they easier on the lamp they still fair game

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pre-ban,i lamped hares out the motor driving,good sport.

ive seen people saying there easy at night bla bla a collie could catch one.

well let me tell you if anyones got a collie that can,bring it over il take you out and find you a hare in the lamp for it.

when im out i slip on whatever comes in the lamp,always have and always will.

ps when the bans lifted.

Where i live its alot easier to find and to cours hares of a night time plus my dogs are only lamping dogs so thats the reason why i lamp them even though ido agree more with day timing them :thumbs:

Edited by Penda
Where i live its alot easier to find and to cours hares of a night time plus my dogs are only lamping dogs so thats the reason why i lamp then even though i do agree more with day timing them :thumbs:

ofcourse mate daytimes always better,

but a real piss off when people say how easy they are at night,seen some run better at night and some get taken nearly out the seat.

all on the hare alone.

well f**k it il sell the lurchers and get them lamping collies :whistling:

:victory:

Guest jbswildlife

you go out lamping dog on the slip lead, chase a few rabbits, night is at the point where its cold lots to to next day time for bed. then a hare is lamped all is forgotin the buzz and the chase is better than anything. and bar poachers i hope you all get that fealing

you go out lamping dog on the slip lead, chase a few rabbits, night is at the point where its cold lots to to next day time for bed. then a hare is lamped all is forgotin the buzz and the chase is better than anything. and bar poachers i hope you all get that fealing

:notworthy::notworthy:

but im a poacher :whistling:

sorry :icon_redface:

Where i live its alot easier to find and to cours hares of a night time plus my dogs are only lamping dogs so thats the reason why i lamp then even though i do agree more with day timing them :thumbs:

ofcourse mate daytimes always better,

but a real piss off when people say how easy they are at night,seen some run better at night and some get taken nearly out the seat.

all on the hare alone.

well f**k it il sell the lurchers and get them lamping collies :whistling:

:victory:

My 1 dog does have them ou the seat on the lamp then in the next run hes gone 2 fields down with it, i was always taught to respect the hare and i know sumtimes lamping them feels like your not but if there on the field il run them

Here here :thumbs:

Here here :thumbs:

whatever do you mean :whistling: