HOW CRUEL IS THIS

Just got a call from one of my best buddys to say that his wee 5 year old boy passed away at tea time tonight. He was running about playing and just collapsed. How cruel is this world ?. Big man, if you're reading this, our thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is just shit..

Happy fecking xmas eh??

I'm so sorry, i can imagine how your mate is feeling, not 1 hour ago i was sat on the settee with me lad having a cuddle and putting the world to rights (a little reality check you know, reminding me why i work so hard etc)

If that ended tomorrow.....welll life changes ....

It means nothing, but please tell him our thoughts are with him..

Worst thing is that his dad was in wales on business and his mum was in edinburgh whilst the Wee man was at his grannys. Dad is on route home now and should be home in about an hour. This drive home must be the longest one ever for him. Can anyone imagine what his dads coming home to ?. Some christmas for the family eh ?. Does it not make you think about all the f**&ING scum thats out their and the good lord takes an innocent wee angel. Look after your family folks, Delboy.

Worst thing is that his dad was in wales on business and his mum was in edinburgh whilst the Wee man was at his grannys. Dad is on route home now and should be home in about an hour. This drive home must be the longest one ever for him. Can anyone imagine what his dads coming home to ?. Some christmas for the family eh ?. Does it not make you think about all the f**&ING scum thats out their and the good lord takes an innocent wee angel. Look after your family folks, Delboy.

always at this time of year something like this happens, :( awfull :(