Now That's What I Call Lurcherwork....

recieved mine yesterday, only read a few stories and had a flick through the rest, is

a good book, and to read how other lads do there running... and a extra bonus was

mine was for free, there was a little fault with my 'scooby' book and because i had

to send it back, darcy generously sent me this one free of charge :good:

do you know how many will create the series yet darcy?

There's a few typo's In my copy of scooby, Does that mean I get one free too :whistling:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my copy today looks good, was bit upset not to see it signed as they usually are :( all my other books are from J Darcy. Are your copies signed???

mine was'nt signed either, just an old polaroid pic of darcy wearing nothing more than a G string was included.... is this the norm ??????

Got my copy today looks good, was bit upset not to see it signed as they usually are :( all my other books are from J Darcy. Are your copies signed???

mine was'nt signed either, just an old polaroid pic of darcy wearing nothing more than a G string was included.... is this the norm ??????

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Mine wasnt signed but there were kiss marks all over the inside page, well. . . . at least I think they were kiss marks? Ive never seen a lipstick that shade of brown before :whistling: but its the thought that counts :toast: I enjoyed the read so thanks again Mr D, particularly liked the subaru and the mountain hare ones, spot on :thumbs:

Sorry to hear your'e upset matey. If you want to post it back i will pop my sig on it and post it back.....

on the smaller series i only sign if this is requested as i am generally in a mega rush to get them in the post.......apologises....JD

Sorry to hear your'e upset matey. If you want to post it back i will pop my sig on it and post it back.....

on the smaller series i only sign if this is requested as i am generally in a mega rush to get them in the post.......apologises....JD

great read with a bit of everything !! history the lot !!! atb anythingoes