Cant belive Downsouth never gave over the breeding, he must of had his own reasons I suppose..........he was happy to give me all Megs breeding, which was nice of him, when I got the brother to Nellys bitch.

Not taking sides, just saying like.

does Megs breeding go back to D Wheeler ?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my last post on this thread , 550 for a pup sure or was 300, someone's puts a lot of value on that pup , 550 nelly would of taken the pup home that day, lol...good luck with her nelly, most of these failed pups came from one litter a litter that should not of been breed and its my fault they where breed, its one of the few studs i let chaz do outside the line, all pups where black and from a bitch of unkown breeding, and lighty worked...my fault

so for all the stalkers and "the he said, she said" bitch fits, grasses and cry babys it does look like alot are unhappy with chaz blood , but the fact is the two faced tossers post on here under many names, just cull out the Chaz blood

for those who are happy with it, enjoy,

More than happy with my one pickaxe dug her 6 foot two weeks ago .Anymore :D

any other lads in ireland with pickaxe s stuff
Cant belive Downsouth never gave over the breeding, he must of had his own reasons I suppose..........he was happy to give me all Megs breeding, which was nice of him, when I got the brother to Nellys bitch.

No megs breeding doesnt go back to mr wheeler but i have had good success crossing her with wheeler blood a couple of lads off here have stuff from these breedings as does mr wheeler.
Downsouth what breeding is in your bitch, and how olds the offspring out of the Wheeler line/breeding. Has any of them proven thier worh below ground, as I have seen a few from Wheeler lines that have started ok, only to quit when they were not getting it thier own way.

This dog is out of Downsouth's 'Meg' crossed with a Wheeler dog, 3 1/2 years old, this pic is taken after a 3 hour dig last weekend...

Edited by Rabbit Hunter
Downsouth what breeding is in your bitch, and how olds the offspring out of the Wheeler line/breeding. Has any of them proven thier worh below ground, as I have seen a few from Wheeler lines that have started ok, only to quit when they were not getting it thier own way.

This dog is out of Downsouth's 'Meg' crossed with a Wheeler dog, 3 1/2 years old, this pic is taken after a 3 hour dig last weekend...

V nice dog RH strong looking fella :victory:

will pm you later when i get an hour to myself mate

thats one hell of anice dog would love him to join my 2 terriers thats what i call a good terrier mate and good breeding from downsouths side

No megs breeding doesnt go back to mr wheeler but i have had good success crossing her with wheeler blood a couple of lads off here have stuff from these breedings as does mr wheeler.

would love one of downsouths pups that he breeds they look very bully just what i like any pups downsouth about

strong looking dog you got there RH, would that be the dog out of Shaver, and would you say that he has proven him self in big spots, and to all game.

Yes the dog is out of the 'Shaver' dog, yes he's had good, hard digs to difficult game, i've dug him in big spots where other dogs have failed, however not all dogs are perfect, i've dug to this dog twice with nothing in front of him, but both times were at the start of the season so I'm guessing it was more work he wanted?? However I can honestly say if there's one in, then you'l be getting it with the dog...

would love one of downsouths pups that he breeds they look very bully just what i like any pups downsouth about

Not all pups out of meg come bully lookig in fact i have never got a bitch as strong in type as meg the pups out of her and the wheeler stuff have tended to be a lot slower to get going than meg and her littermates the easiest to get started were by meg to her own son out of my mates old wheeler dog charlie.The last litter meg had was going to be her last but as i didnt get a bitch i may breed her to a chaarlie son i know of up north but this wont be for at least another year as i have a couple of youngsters out of a meg/charlie son to a bitch bred down from megs litter brother so i will have my hands full finding work for these.