New Member saying hi

Hello there

if you can guess what my name is there's ten shiny pence in it for you...lol

From a small town in Cumbria,had dogs about 10 years ago and got out of the game for a while, but got a laal 7 month old collie grey from 6 weeks old to enter next year-pics to follow...

Back in the day i used to source my dogs from a family of gypsies in Carlisle,i don't want to name any names in public but if anyone knows who i am on about please pm me for the crack.....i always had honest dealings with them but have heard some stories as you do in this game.

I was a non posting member on here for a while but there was too much arguing and bitching about dogs for me to be arsed posting, but it seems a laal bit better now ;)

Not a Charlie man myself so i won't have any opinions on them...i'm only interested in potfilling ( i think these days you have to have another source of food lol) and particularly the Greater Horned Hares you get up this way :D .

Anyhoo i'll hang around and if anyones interested i'll post some pics of Gyp up.

Cheers Rob

Hello there

From a small town in Cumbria,had dogs about 10 years ago and got out of the game for a while, but got a laal 7 month old collie grey from 6 weeks old to enter next year-pics to follow...

Back in the day i used to source my dogs from a family of gypsies in Carlisle,i don't want to name any names in public but if anyone knows who i am on about please pm me for the crack.....i always had honest dealings with them but have heard some stories as you do in this game.

I was a non posting member on here for a while but there was too much arguing and bitching about dogs for me to be arsed posting, but it seems a laal bit better now ;)

Not a Charlie man myself so i won't have any opinions on them...i'm only interested in potfilling ( i think these days you have to have another source of food lol) and particularly the Greater Horned Hares you get up this way :D .

Anyhoo i'll hang around and if anyones interested i'll post some pics of Gyp up.

Cheers Rob

Fellow Cumberland Hunter eh, well now lets guess who, I give up who are you !!!!!!

Hello there

Cheers Rob

Fellow Cumberland Hunter eh, well now lets guess who, I give up who are you !!!!!!

lol the answer is there somewhere.....erm...Its Rob ;)

I'm in South Cumbria mate...but still in Cumberland in my heart lol nice to know theres some sensible people knocking round here ;):o

Hello there

Cheers Rob

I'm in South Cumbria mate...but still in Cumberland in my heart lol nice to know theres some sensible people knocking round here ;):o

been out of the game 10 years eh, I was still at school !!!!!!

Hello there

Cheers Rob

I left school at 46, late developer ?

Hello there

Did you by any chance used to go to Chatsworth

Cheers Rob

I left school at 46, late developer ?