rabbit

is it just me or has any one else noticed the lack of rabbits now cum to think of it pretty much most quarry seems to be getting verry hard to find compeared to afew years ago gettin hardto have a half decent night out now whats goin on :icon_eek::wallbash:

yes i noticed there's not so much as 3 or 4 years ago :thumbdown: , and yet you still have people

with 2 or more lurchers, have they really got enough work for all there dogs.????

it is dead round hartlepool the mixy seems to come later every year so the few rabbits that are left cant breed then winter comes & what is left get picked of in no time leaving just hares that get hamered by the end of the winter it is just takeing the dogs for a walk at night with the lamp. :(

Yep,my local land has dried up,loadsa gingas but nee rabbits. F@ckin gingas are trying to get in the bins now,loads coming to the local chippy to pick up the scraps of chips and kebabs.

Been travelling to the team valley which aint too far from me but mixy hit it hard last season and this season.

Going to have to move out of this flat im in and get a house so i can get some more ferts and start lookin for new lands. :whistling:

is it just me or has any one else noticed the lack of rabbits now cum to think of it pretty much most quarry seems to be getting verry hard to find compeared to afew years ago gettin hardto have a half decent night out now whats goin on :icon_eek::wallbash:

i reckon there s to many people going with rifles now that hunting banned with dogs its a disgrace this country a sh*thole ban the ban i say before everything is wiped out